Amusement Park

"MOMMMY! MOMMY!" Namjoon and Hoseok screamed in horror. Soo, who was busy in her work, heard them and ran down the stairs...well she kinda jumped off from the top of the stairs but that's not important. After falling flat on her face, losing her gymnastics touch, she looks up to see them crying and holding onto their BT21 plushies.

"Yes, honey? What's wrong?" She groans, her face red from the impact.

"THEY CANCELLED BT21 !" Yoongi sobs, clutching onto his Shooky plushie. Jimin and Taehyung were crying on the couch, Jin were tearing up and didn't let them fall. And Jungkook was just sitting so confused and wanted to cry because he sees his brothers crying too. He didn't like seeing them sad.

"Oh it's okay. It's okay," she tries to soothe them, hugging them. They all cry into her arms, clutching their plushies as if to deny the fact their show is really over.

"Can Grandma Jeong-ja buy them off and have the show restarted?" Jin asks, shaking.

Soo freezes the moment he says that. Yes her parents were very well off and are very well known (Ultimate power couple) but to ask them to buy something like a TV show is out of her comfort zone.

"Um, I don't think so honey. Grandma doesn't have those kind of connections and neither does Grandpa," Soo tells them. Wait do they have connections like that? She thinks about that.

"How-How about we go to an amusement park? Go on some rides and play some games?" She suggested to take their minds off of them.

"What's am amusement park?" Yoongi sniffles, his ears drooping low.

"Mommy this is cool!" Jungkook looked around the park in his stroller. "Jungie look at the wheelie!" He points at the Ferris Wheel.

Junghyun smiles. "We can go on that later." He reaches for Soo's hand holding it tightly. She looks at him before flashing him a smile. They both walk together as Yoongi and Jimin hold onto the stroller while the others hold each other's hands, staying close to Soo and Junghyun.

"Are those water guns?" Namjoon flowed at the game where you shoot water into the clown's mouth to make its head explode. "Can I try please? Please Eomma?"

"Yes you can," she says as she reaches for her play card she bought at the front. Then three more voices called her wanting a try.

"I wanna try too!"
"I wanna beat Namjoonie!"
"Lemme try mama!"

"Calm down you three," she looks at Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung with a slight smirk. "You can play."

She shows the game master her card which he scans four times. She signals them to play which they get their water guns working. Tae was in the lead, Jin second, Namjoon third, and Hoseok last. "You got this, sweeties!" Soo cheers them on only for Tae's clown to burst.

"I won! I beat my hyungs!" Tae jumps for joy before high fiving his brothers to cheer them up. "You guys did good!"

"Good job lil bro," Namjoon smiles at him, ruffling his hair. Taehyung slightly purrs affectionately, hugging him.

"Can we go on that ride?" Yoongi points at the small kiddie rollercoaster that looked kind of fast. Soohyun nods as they walk close to the ride. Jimin then goes into fetal position shaking.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" Junghyun stops as soon as he notices one of the heads go down. He sees the little child crying. "What's wrong?"

"It-It looks scary," He whimpers tears still falling. Junghyun picks him up and hugs him.

"You're okay. Jungie's here," he soothes the puppy hybrid as he walks closer to the ride where the others wait in line. Soo turns around and sees Jung holding Jimin. She opens her mouth to say something but stops since Jung has the situation under control. She kisses his cheek then kisses Jimin's head, petting it.