Bonds

Lazily opening her eyes, she was greeted by Junghyun's snores. She smiles at how cute he was, even though he was drooling not that she cared. She rubs her eyes as she yawns, ready to make breakfast for everyone...until she felt an arm around her waist.

She blinks as she was being clung to. Junghyun was pulling her close, half awake. "W-Wait," She stutters, flustered.

He holds her as she tries to get out of his grasp, her face heating up and squealing. "G...imme kis..sies," he yawns, puckering his lips lazily. Soo laughs at him being cute.

She gives him a quick kiss but he still held onto her, groaning whenever she tried to leave. "Is something wrong, Jung?"

"I don't want to drop Hera at that boy's house," he still had his eyes closed. Soo makes a face.

"Why are you still upset that she has guy friends? What, you think they're gonna start dating?" Soo questions. "Come on, you know I'm not gonna let her date until she hits her teens."

He protests, sitting up "No we're not gonna allow that. She's not gonna date until she's in college!"

Soo gives him a look. "What about the boys then? They all should be able to date at least 14, at least."

"I don't want them dating that young."

"Know what? Let's just have this conversation for another day. It's too early to be talking about them dating. I don't wanna think about that stuff," she groans as she finally gets out of bed, her nightdress falling down. "Are you gonna be like this if I get pregnant with your kid?"

"Yes. Every kid we have will not date anyone until they're in college," Jungie declares as Soo starts to brush her teeth.

"Ya nnoyi," she says with a mouthful of paste.

"Morning Auntie, Uncle," Hera walks in, her hair a curly mess. She was wearing a blue hoodie and violet pajama pants.

"Morning honey," Soo says after spitting out the paste. She walks over to her, holding a brush. "You want your hair up in buns or..?"

"I can do that!" Junghyun volunteers sitting up. Hera looks at him wide eyed as did Soo. "What?" He says confused.

"You do know how to put her hair into buns right? And you know how sensitive her head is? And that her hair needs coconut oil?" Soo bombs him with questions, petting Hera gently.

"I got it. Don't worry, I've watched hair tutorials whenever I'm in my lunch break," Junghyun smiles, Soo raises an eyebrow before handing him the brush.

"I trust you but be mindful of her okay? And no interrogations about the sleepover and her friends, got it?" Soo then becomes protective of Hera's business. "I'll go make breakfast if Jin isn't already there."

She leaves the room as Junghyun starts to brush her hair, trying not to rip her scalp open. Hera was just swaying her legs as she plays her music, High School Sweethearts coming on first.

Hearing a different language, Junghyun tried to process what was being sung. "What did you put on? Isn't this an English song?"

"Yeah. I have different playlists depending on the language. I only have Japanese, Korean, and some English songs," Hera smiles at him. "Do you understand English Uncle? Auntie does."

"Not really. The only other language I know is Japanese."

"Is it because you wanted to go to Tokyo? Can you take me with you?" She excitedly asks, trying not to move a lot.

"Yeah. One day," Junghyun smiles, hoping he'll be able to go someday.

Namjoon was sitting on the counter as he was helping Soo scramble the eggs with one hand and putting a healthy amount of cheese with the other.