First Day

{Author-nim: I'm second guessing on making that QA chapter since I didn't really get that much. Only about twelve unfortunately anyways enjoy this, ok? ☺️}

In a daze, Soo sits up as she turns off her alarm. Sitting up from bed, she notices the date on her phone before yeeting herself off out of the bed and into her closet. "JUNGIE! YOU HERE?" She calls out rushing into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She runs down the stairs with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Morn-Oh shit. I mean shiz," Junghyun turns with a pan full of eggs in hand. "The boys are up and I brought out their clothes, got their backpacks packed, I'm making breakfast for them. They'll brush their teeth afterwards and we go drop them off. That's the plan right?"

Soo nods. "Ba we gotta tak em to ther glasses," she says as she goes to the downstairs bathroom to spit the paste. "And I also remembered that our game comes out today so hopefully them bastards give me a raise."

She runs upstairs as some of the boys were ready to go downstairs. "Namjoon What did you do to your hair?!" She exclaimed. His black hair was spiked upwards almost resembling to a Mohawk.

"I put hairspray in my hair," he looks down nervously.

"Honey you should've waited for me. Okay just give me a comb and I fix it," she says as she goes into her room to put on her work clothes. Buttoning up her shirt, she sees Namjoon with a comb. She starts to comb his hair minding his ears which were moving quickly. She puts little water and smiles.

"Okay there. Now go down and eat breakfast then brush your teeth afterwards," she kisses his head as he runs out. "Now where's my earrings?"

...

"Jungie did you make their lunches?!" Soo yells out as she puts on her heels, going downstairs.

"What? No I didn't!" He replies realizing his mistake. She groans at him.

"Okay first day mistakes are not that serious," she picks up Jungkook from his high chair. "Okay, the boys have their stuff right?"

"Ye-Yeah," Junghyun replies as he locks the door behind them. As they hurry into the car, the boys were wagging their tails with the biggest smiles, excited they're going to school.

Rushing the car into drive, they go down the street before Namjoon asks "Jungie where's my keychain for my backpack?"

Jungie hits the brakes harshly as everybody would've hit their faces were not for the seatbelts. He ends going into reverse, driving back to the house.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin whimper as their claws dug into the chairs, scared. Jungie jumps out of the car and runs back in, Soo putting it into park since he forgot.

"Okay we are not going to do this next year," Soo exhales, looking back at the kids. "You okay?"

They nod nervously. "Is this how they usually go?" Jimin asks.

"Love you sweetie," Soo kisses Jin on both his cheeks. "Behave okay? I love you."

"Love you too mama," Jin smiles as he walks inside his classroom. Soo holds Namjoon's hand as they go to his classroom, passing some stink eye parents. Namjoon clings onto her tightly.

"Don't worry, Joonie. Jin's going to pick you up from your class and Junghyun will come. It'll be over in a few hours," she reassured him, petting his hair a bit. Namjoon looks down, not wanting to look at people being disgusted by him.

"Promise?" He murmurs quietly as they stand in front of his classroom.

"Promise. Now I'm gonna leave to drop your brothers. Don't worry," she kisses his forehead. "When the school day's over, we'll go out for dinner. You can get whatever you want. I love you Joonie."