Surprise

Tail swaying side to side, his vocal chords letting out a small tune, Taehyung was walking to the gaming room where Jimin was teaching Jungkooo how to play. Then his eyes noticed Soo in a room where the walls was painted like the galaxy. She was sitting the middle of the room, humming quietly to herself.

"Mama? You okay?" He asks her, knowing the first day she had them he had gotten clothes from this room.

She turns her head, her brown hair falls off her shoulder, bangs getting into her eyes. "I'm okay baby. What do you have in your hands?"

"Oh," he rushes towards her as he shows her the nice yellow cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream, "Noona and Jin made it!"

"Noona? You mean Hera?" She chuckles at him.

"Uh huh. She didn't mind me calling her Noona!" He gives her a big smile. "Have some mama or is it bad for baby?"

Soo's heartstrings were being tugged as she tries to contain her uwus. She gently grabs the cup, sipping some. "Isn't it good? Joonie and Papa were being silly cause they had a white mustache!"

She giggles at how cute he was acting. "Taehyung. Are you excited about having another sibling? You want it to be a girl or a boy?"

Taehyung pouts, looking like he was thinking. "I would like a sister cause-cause I wanna protect her! If-If anyone tries to hurt her, I'll protect her no matter what!"

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GONNA TELL TAE BUT NOT ME?!"

"BOI, I DONT EVEN KNOW THE GENDER DUMMY!" Soo screamed, startling Tae. She sighs before looking at him. "When we have the baby shower, you and your brothers and sister are gonna open the box when we reveal the gender, okay?"

You would've thought you were giving him candy by looking at his eyes. His eyes were glittering with joy, smiling his cute box smile. "Am-Am I gonna be a good big brother, Mama?"

"You will. Anyways, this is gonna be the baby's room. I just have to clean it out," Soo slowly gets up, letting out an exhale. "Honey please leave okay? I have to clean this out."

Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes, confused. He quietly but slowly leaves, turning his head at her. She began to take out the small articles of clothing out the drawer, still humming.

Hoseok was walking on all four paws, purring to himself before noticing Soo in the room. It seemed as if she was in a dreamlike state, just quietly singing to herself. Anyone who wasn't in her family would think she's gone insane when really, she's just concentrating.

"Mama!" He meows at her, poofing into his human form and walking to her. Soo turns her head and smiles at him.

"Hi baby." Hobi noticed the yellow baby shirt in her hands.

"Why is it yellow mama? Shouldn't it be pink or blue?"

"I don't know the gender right now so I'm just picking other colors than pink or blue. Besides yellow means sunshine doesn't it? Maybe the baby will be just like you, a ray of sunshine."

Hobi began to tear up upon hearing that. "THANK YOU MOMMY!" He jumps into her arms, hugging her tightly. Then he looks at her belly with a big smile. "You hear that little one? You're gonna be a ray of sunshine like your Hyung!"

Soo was tapping her foot on the floor, anxious. Feeling warmth on her hand, her eyes notices Junghyun's bigger than life hands touch hers. "It's gonna be alright."

She makes a small scoff before facing him, staring into his eyes. "They weren't happy the first time I told them. They were livid," she smiles to herself. "Yet they managed to accept it. Somehow."

"But your parents like me! I'm sure they'll be happy that our baby is due in four months," Jung smiles so brightly you would need sunglasses.

Soo sighs, clicking her tongue. "You're right. I shouldn't have anything to worry about." They leave the car as they walk to the front door of the one floor house. Yea they were modest as hell.

After a couple knocks, Yejoon opens the door smiling at Soo and Jung. "Honey our daughter's here and Junghyun! Oh Soo, say hi to your grandparents. They're visiting from Gwangju."

"Really?" Soo's face brightens as she walks in to see the very old couple on the couch where Jeongja was talking with them. "Grandma, Grandpa!"

She rushes to hug them tightly, smiling hard. "Oh I miss small you were Soohyun," Hosook smiles. As she lets go, Soo notices the headwear she had on.

"Your chemo been okay, grandma?"

"Oh yes. I've been fine honey. I may be 86 but I still got fight left in me," she chuckles sweetly. "It's just some of my hair fell out, that's all."

"Yet she's still beautiful," Soo turns her head to see a wrinkly smile from her grandpa, Eito.

"Okay Pops, don't get too mushy okay?" Jeongja pats his back. "We all know you love mom a lot."

"Of course I love her. I've been with her since we were 19," Eito chuckles. "I hope you've doing okay Soohyun with your boyfriend and my grandchildren."

"We've been good. Oh by the way I have a present for all of you," Soo smiles looking at Junghyun who was trying to conceal a big grin.

"Oh really?"
"Ooh, what is it, honey?"
"Show us!"

They started to adjust themselves on the couch, getting excited. Soo reaches into her bag and hands each of them a small box with a golden ribbon on it. "Is it on, Jung?"

"Yeah, camera's ready," Jung smiles, his phone camera ready to record their reactions.

"Why-Why are you recording this?" Yejoon asks, slightly confused.

"To catch the moment," Soo and Jeongja say in unison. They looked at each other bewildered. They both knew Jeongja always had recorded their moments when they were growing up, whether it would be them with fireworks in the background or the farm behind them.

"Okay, open it," Soo continued.

They all opened the small box, revealing the copies of Soo's ultrasound picture of the baby as her grandparents made a confused face. "Is this..Isn't this Minhyuk baby? How come you're showing-?" Eito asks.

Jeongja gasps before looking at Soo and Jung. "Are you pregnant?! Are you really?!" She screeched, covering her mouth shocked. "Are you lying to me? Are you serious?!"

Junghyun laughed at her reaction as did Soo. "Yeah the baby's coming in four months," Junghyun smiles.

Hosook gasps before looking at them. "I'm having another grandbaby?" She asks, looking like she was ready to cry. Yejoon just stares at the picture, already tearing up.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Yejoon's voice cracks, slightly sniffling.

"We were planning on doing a gender reveal at the baby shower," Soo chuckles, getting up and hugging her dad. "You're okay, appa. You're okay."

"I'm just so happy I'm getting another grandchild," he cries.  Junghyun turns off the camera hugging Yejoon to comfort him. "Oh thank Jesus you're gon be the dad!"

{Author-nim: You guys wondering what the gender gonna be? A boy 💙 or a girl 💗? Also please drop some names of either gender or gender neutral. Also sorry for kind of being absent but I'm trying. Have a good day/night everyone and I love you ❤️.}