Model

"Wh-What? Mom really? Why on earth would you consider me of all people?" Soo asks her holding Jungkook, who was pinching Taehyung calling him 'Bubba'.

"Because you know your good sides, you look gorgeous, getting your father's and my genes. Also I want you to break the social norms."

"Norms? Meaning?"

"You have curves. You don't have a thigh gap like before, you have hips, you have little stomach and to top that all off, you're a parent. People nowadays want slim, thin, petite women and that's what I get whenever I post a 'Model Needed' on the social media. Here, in Korea, deem women like you fat, ugly, that no one would ever ever date you. I know you work out, you eat healthy, you're a hard worker, Soo. I raised you to be confident in yourself and here you are living the best life. And for the kids, it already shows. People do not like hybrids at all, treat them like they're nothing, like their pets."

"Mom," Soo makes a face at her as Namjoon and Jin look up from their coloring books. Jimin stops combing Yoongi's wet hair. They all heard that, the feeling that was slowly developing.

"You know I'm right. That's why my company gets backlash because I hire hybrid females, males, non-binaries as my models. And the fact that the media knows one of daughters happen to have adopted seven hybrids gives my company more hate but guess what?" Jeongja stands up crossing her arms with a smirk.

"What?" Hobi asks, seeing his grandma look proud.

"It just gives me more supporters from other countries, those who do treat hybrids as actual people, gives me more free promotions," Jeongja grins. "So please come by the office tomorrow for the photo shoot. Please, my beautiful daughter. Bring my grandchildren to model too pleaseeee."

"I can get to model?!" Jin shrieked excitedly, ears perking up. "I knew I was handsome!" Next thing he knows is that Jimin threw a pillow at his face to knock him off his high horse. Jungkook and Tae laugh just as Junghyun walks in yawning.

"Papa!" Jungkook calls him out, getting off Soo's lap and running towards, almost stumbling. Junghyun, even though he was tired, bends down and picks him up, smiling. "Mommy's gonna model!"

"Oh really? Hello, Jeongja," he waves at Soo's mother. "How've you been?"

"Oh I'm doing well my boy. I'm gonna leave to see your father," she looks at her silver watch looking at the time. She kisses all the boys' heads before hugging Jungie then Soo. "Think about it, love. Bye bye."

"Bye grandma! Thank you!" they all said since she brought more designer clothes and little clip on earrings.

"How was work?" She asks, him taking off his harness. He mumbles an answer, Jungkook resting his head on Jungie's chest. (*cough cough* namtiddies *cough cough*)

"I made dinner," she smiles at him as she sees Koala Joon laying his head on her shoulder. "Want me to hea-"

"Nah nah I'm good. I'm just gonna sleep okay?" He walks over and kisses her forehead, Jungkook pinching his koala brother's cheek. Namjoon smiles at his baby brother, showing a thumbs up. Jung walks upstairs as he just lays down in bed with his bunny baby napping with him.

Soo makes a face but shrugs it off, knowing he works long hours. Jin walks to her smiling. "We're gonna model for grandma right?"

"We might. We'll see. You boys wanna watch whatever?" She lays on the couch, immediately Yoongi plops himself on her stomach in his kitty form, purring. "Good Lil Meow Meow."

She pets his head as Taehyung picks an action movie since Soo still ain't letting him play horror movies.