Chapter 4

Danielle POV

"No I'm not talking to you" I shake my head and walk towards riddle boy.

Behind me I can hear a low growl and fast steps before a hand not so gently grasps my arm and pulls me into a hard chest.

"Don't walk away from me" Joker snarls out and dragging me back to our little table on the far right of this sad excuse for a prison yard. I rip my arm out of his grasp and hiss at him that I can walk on my own.

About halfway towards our destination I turn towards him and grasps his hand tightly to make sure that he can't pull away. When I feel him pulling at our entwined hands I give him a threatening glare saying "Don't you dare pull away that hand". Smiling sweetly at him I begin dragging him because he walks slowly and I hate walking slowly.

As we sit down he hastily pulls away his hand glaring at me before giving me a harsh slap on the hand. "Kitty kitty kitty, don't forget who's in charge here" I'd gladly let him be in charge, I mean just look at him. Besides he just screams dominance and I dig it. "Of course not... daddy" I giggle at him before turning back to our game of tic-tac-toe on the table. I'm losing.

1 hour earlier

After several days of therapy and no signs of progress my doctor decided to not do our session today. He didn't even say it face to face, he sent bad hairdo guard. A shiver runs through me as I think of his hair. I can fix it for him if he wanted me too, I would be quick. I promise I would. He even gave me a pat on the head before he walked away as if I was a pet. Do I look furry to you?

Suddenly there's a slam in front of me as the guards have dropped of the lunch. And guess what?

There

Are

No

Potatoes

I specifically asked for potatoes and there are none on my plate. What I wouldn't do to get some potatoes man.

"This is bullshit, where is my potatoes?!" I growl out to the guards as the walk away.

"You know uh little girl, life's not fair" I hear a voice tell me but I can barely hear it over the voices in my head screaming for potatoes. I either have to get some potatoes or snuggle up to J because he's the only thing that can silence those demons.

It was eddy boy in the cell in front of me who dared utter such words in my time for grief.

"Tell me, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" I say as I walk up to my bars and lean on them. "I wish I could, J you wanna dance?" I ask him as I try to climb up my bars to get to the top. Once I got there I hang myself upside down and swing back and forth.

"Get of the bars hotness" One of the passing guards tell me before poking me with a long stick to make me fall down. I whimper as I fall hard on my back with the air knocked out of me. I can feel hot tears well up in my eyes and I slowly turn myself on my stomach. They unlock my door and struts inside with their batons ready as they smirk.

"Don't touch her, don't touch her, don't touch her" My bestie frantically mutters as he paces up and down the bars separating us.

"Shut up freak" The meanest looking one answers him before they start hitting me with the batons. Hit after hit falls down on my bruised body and my smile can't seem to stop growing with each one.

"Finally some fun" I cackle out as I force myself on my legs as steadily as I can while avoiding the beating sticks. Kicking one in the legs I bend down to grab his baton before swinging it around to hit the guard behind him in true Kol Mikaelson fashion. With only one guard still standing I take a few threatening steps towards him before he turn on his tail and run away. Only now can I hear the maniacal laughter in the cell to my right and hooting from my ward mates. Turning back towards my new playmate I swing my baton around before swinging it down on one guards face as he begs me for mercy with fear in his eyes. Feeling the blood splatter on my face as I savagely bring the baton down on him only makes my laughter higher. After deciding that the whimpering guard had enough I turned away from him and my laughter instantly stop and I sigh as my face grows somber.