299 BCE: chapter 6

the next day:

morning: 

ruhaan's room:

ruhaan was looking outside his window, lost in his own little world. he could only see one pair of eyes...her eyes...her beautiful light brown infused with forest green eyes...those eyes which he could see the whole world in. people wear their emotions on their sleeves but not pooja. she wore her emotions in those breathtaking hazel eyes.

dhanu entered his room only to see his best friend daydreaming. "he is probably thinking about his goddess saraswati," he thought to himself. dhanu walked up to ruhaan and said: are pooja, you here? welcome.

ruhaan looked away from the window as quick as a flash and then looked at dhanu, very disappointed: dhanu! there is no pooja!

dhanu: I know but you were stuck in your own little world. I had to get you out of it.

ruhaan: you know dhanu, your future Bhabhi is simply gorgeous. 

dhanu: you only known her for two days and already she is my Bhabhi?! next you will be making me an uncle. ruhaan meri dost, I am still young...don't make me an uncle too quickly.

ruhaan gave him a 'grow up idiot' look but then they started to laugh.

ruhaan: relax dost, for now I want to keep her to myself. if we have kids quickly, they will steal her from me.

dhanu: good. when are you meeting her again?

ruhaan: tonight when the moon appears.

dhanu: if you get caught.

ruhaan: we won't.

dhanu: matlab?

ruhaan: kuch nahi, don't think so much. now tell me, what are the arrangements for pitaji's birthday?

dhanu started to talk as ruhaan listened carefully.

...

meanwhile: 

palace's terrace:

on the palace's terrace, sabu was teaching ashok how to do archery - focus on his grip. ashok was in no mood to learn but didn't show it to sabu. sabu was explaining everything everything slowly. after thirty aims, sabu said: well done rajkumar ashok. you did just as well as your brother. you may now have a well deserved break. after your break, we will do another thirty aims.

ashok kept his bow and bag of arrows down. his face very well showed that he was annoyed...annoyed with the fact that he was always compared to his older brother. 

ashok: sabuji?

sabu: bolo rajkumar.

ashok: was I picked up from some abandoned place when I was a baby?

sabu: no. why do you ask?

ashok: I asked because pitaji seems to love my older brother, yuvraj ruhaan more than me, and no matter what I do, I always get compared to ruhaan.

sabu: that's not the case rajkumar ashok. raja Abhay only wants the best for his two sons, he wants both sons to be well-trained for the battlefield. when yuvraj ruhaan was your age, your pitaji was also making me teach him about his grip. 

ashok just nodded, not saying a word. he knew sabu was only saying that to make him feel better...ashok know very well that ruhaan was sabu's favourite student and his pitaji's favourite son.

at the court dancers' building:

in the middle of the dancing floor:

akshani was sitting on a small stool whilst pooja was on the floor...