Note

Hey guys, Lavanya here.

I know it's been since July since I last updated this book.

Truth to be told, I actually didn't update because I felt demotivated. 

When I first started this book, I was really excited, I always wanted to try my hand in reincarnation. I liked the idea of like two star crossed lovers (Romeo and Juliet reference) meeting once again in another life. At the time I started this book, I was like really into this Heer-Ranjha, Laila-Manju, Sahiba-Mirza type stories so I wanted to try a historical-modern romance of Rikara.

I guess the excitement faded away with the book's response.

I just want to know if you want me to continue this story or not. I am a student who will be having her finals in June - I really hope not. Anyway so with my finals preparation, I am also writing drafts etc as well as updating my fanpage on Instagram. I know I have written a lot of books and that's because I struggle with depression and sometimes I want to be someone else, a different person with a different life so I put it into writing. Daydreaming helps me escape reality so I put my daydreams on this site. Reality is scary so I rely on daydreaming and writing.

I am happy to write for you, I just want to know at least if you guys are liking the book or not and with the book's response, I feel like is there something that you guys don't like about the story? I don't know if you guys like it or not.  

So please let me know if you want me to continue the book or not. 

If you want me to continue, then please let me know what you want to see in this book, I can't do miracles but I can try my best to put what you want in the book. At the end of the day, I want my readers to be happy.