Part 4

"you didn't loose weight....."swara's instructor said. worried and annoyed.swara just steps down from weight and walked toward running machine,stands on it and press the 'start' button.

"i don't understand...why do you eat fast food when you gain weight so easily?"he said while glaring at her.swara don't bother to give him any answer,just increased her speed.instructor greeted her teeth at her rudeness.

"you will run 2 hours extra and today you will not eat anything if you want to fit in your dresses on your engagement day."her instructor said while glaring at her and leaves.

"she is so annoying..."swara muttered while increasing her speed more.

"i ate burger 2 days before and didn't eat anything till now...still i didn't loose weight.what should i do with my body?"swara thought,getting annoyed at herself.

************************

"finally!..."swara said and closed her eyes feeling immense,seeing herself loosing weight.

"now i just have don't have to eat anything stupid to gain weight again.'swara said,stepping down from machine,picks up her bag and towel on its above and walks out from there,wiping her sweat with her small pink towel.

GADDODIA HOUSE

Swara stepped inside the house and smell of delicious food touched her nose.her stomach growled.she gulps hard and keeps hand on stomach.

"just 2 days..."swara reminded herself and walks inside.she walks inside further and chattering sound her so called family and a familiar voice entered in her ear.she turned her head toward dining hall and saw sanskar talking with her mother.at that time,sanskar also looked in her direction and both have a small eye-lock which was interrupted by shomi's fake sweet voice.

"why are you coming so late sweetheart?...come have dinner with us."shomi asked with sugar coated voice.swara moves her gaze from sanskar to shomi.swara chuckles in mocking tone while shaking her head and walks toward stairs without giving her any answer.

"someone should give her oscar award for such a good acting...'swara muttered while climbing up stairs.she directly goes toward her room.throws her bag on her bed,picks up a sleeveless pink tank top and black jeans and goes to take shower.after a long cold shower she comes out rubbing her hair with towel.she throws towel on side of bed and falls on bed on her back and closes her eyes.

"this damn food smell is everywhere..."swara said in annoyed tone and keeps hand on stomach which growled again.

"i can't take it..."swara said and gets up from bed with jerk and walks out from room.she goes to the rooftop.

*************************

Sanskar stares at swara face as she mocked laugh at her mother and leaves from there without saying anything.sanskar looks at shomi face which has darkened with anger and embarrassment but she quickly composes herself and smiles.

"she is not very social..."shomi said with sweet smile,looking at sanskar.he didn't give her answer and looks at shekhar who also seemed angry.

"i think i should rethink about our deal...."sanskar said in plain voice,keeping his fork and knife to side of his plate.shekhar,shomi and their daughters looked at each other worriedly.

"ragini! why don't you mr.maheswari around..."shomi said quickly,with her usual fake sweet voice.

"yeah sure..come."ragini said with same fake smile as her mother and gets up.sanskar also gets up.ragini takes him to look around.

"shomi throw your daughter out from this house right now...i am not going to tolerate her now."shekhar said in low furious tone.

"shekhar relax i will teach her lesson today...she will not do this again."shomi said,trying to calm him down.