Part 7

SAME NIGHT

"From where are you coming at this time?..."shomi asked with crossed arms,seeing swara entering through the door.swara ignores her and continue walking toward stairs.shomi looks at her unsteady steps.

"are you drunk?...today?"shomi asked in shocked tone,holds her arm and jerks her in front of her.swara staggered a little but maintained herself.

"therefore i don't drink whisky..."swara muttered and cursed,finding it hard to stand at one place.swara looks at shomi and cursed more in her mind.

"mrs.gadoddia i am really not in mood to have a conversation with you...keep it pending for tomorrow."swara said in requesting tone and tried to leave but shomi jerks her back and slaps her hard.

"today you shown you are bad blood of your father....your fiance is behind bars and you were with someone else,getting drunk and.......what else you did,slept with him?"shomi shouted at her in furious tone.swara looks at her and two tears fell from her eyes.

"why do you hate me so much?..."swara asked in hurt voice and new tears fell from her eyes.shomi keeps silent after hearing her hurt voice.she never showed any other emotion toward her except coldness and mocking.

"why you despise me so much?...WHAT IS MY MISTAKE?"swara shouted at top of her lung.

"YOUR MISTAKE IS THAT YOU ARE DAUGHTER OF THAT RAPIST....WHENEVER I SEE YOU,I REMEMBER THAT NIGHT WHEN I WAS RAPED AND THROWN AWAY TO DIE ON MY OWN."shomi shouted back at her,making swara's heart shrunk.it was the same truth which she came to know when she turned 9.

"if you hated me so much then why did you give me birth.....why didn't you aborted me huh?"swara hardly managed to speak.she was feeling she will fall down at any moment.

"do you think i didn't want to.....but doctor said if i try to abort you then my life can be in danger therefore i have to give you birth.i had no other choice"shomi said in loud voice.swara closes her fists to control herself.shomi walks toward and stands in front of her.

"swara i am joining hands in front of you....leave us alone,go far away from here.die or do whatever you want just leave please."shomi said with joined hands and keeps her forehead on joined hands.swara looks at her joined hands and holds her hand with both hands.

"my mistake is not i am HIS daughter....my mistake is i was born from your womb and i am your flesh and blood."swara said in calm tone,moving her hands down.shomi looks at her calm face.swara leaves her hand,walks toward kitchen,picks up a wine bottle and glass and goes upstairs.

*********************

Swara was drinking wine while sitting on edge with legs hanging down.she was starring at far point,thinking something deeply.

FLASHBACK

"Drink it....drink it quickly."shomi said,forcing 18 year old swara to drink poison.

"mom please...stop it."swara cried while moving her face to side.

'my husband is giving me divorce because of you....i am pregnant with his child,i have no one except him.what will i do without him?....just drink it and die."shomi pleaded her.

"why should i die?...what is my mistake?"swara shouted while pushing her hand back,small glass bottle fells from shomi hands and breaks into thousand pieces and dark liquid inside it spreads on ground.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Tears fell from her eyes,remembering it.She keeps glass to side,pulls her legs above,hides her face in it and starts crying bitterly.after sometime,she raised her head and looks up at sky.

"why did you send me in this world....where no one loves.why?"swara shouted while looking up at sky.swara looks down,wipes her tears harshly with hands,looks at her side,picks up wineglass,breaks it by hitting it on edge and looks at broken side.

"lets finish it here swara....you have lived more than enough."swara said to herself,keeps broken glass on her wrist,closed her eyes tightly and cuts her vein.

*****************************

MORNING

Sanskar was getting read when his PA entered inside,stands beside him and greeted him.

"what is it which made you come here?.."sanskar asked in normal tone while his coat.

"sir there are rumors that miss.swara gadoddia committed suicide last night."

"that woman can kill someone but will never do cowardly act like committing suicide."sanskar said chuckling and turned toward him.sanskar smiles reduced after seeing his serious face.

"i have confirmed....she is in hospital right now."he said in obedient tone.sanskar face expression changed to dead serious.

"stop these rumors right now...this news shouldn't come out."sanskar said in serious tone and walks toward door.

HOSPITAL

"Where is she?..."sanskar asked from nurse after seeing empty bed.

"she wanted fresh air therefore she went out in garden for a stroll."

"HOW CAN YOU LET A PATIENT GO ALONE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE LAST NIGHT AND FAILED."sanskar shouted at her,making her jump from her place.sanskar cursed in loud voice,went out and was about to run outside but stopped,turns back and looks at stairs.he thinks for sometime then runs toward stairs.

Sanskar opens the two lid door of rooftop with loud voice and takes deep breath after seeing her standing near the edge.he closes her eyes and takes deep breath after seeing her safe.sanskar walks toward her with firm steps.swara didn't bother to turned back to see as she recognized him with his footsteps.

"do you happen to know,how many floors this building have?...will i die if i jump from here?"swara asked after hearing his footsteps stopping just behind her.sanskar clenched his teeth after hearing her.

"you didn't answer?...."swara asked while turning back toward him.sanskar stares at her face.it was completely expressionless and her eyes more cold than he had seen first time.

"you also don't know then i think i should just take risk..."swara said,shaking her head in disappointment after seeing him silent and was about to turn back when sanskar slaps her hard on face.swara gasps,keeps hand on burning cheek and looks at him with angry eyes.

"you dared to do something stupid like this and even have guts to speak nonsense in front of me."sanskar said after holding her with both arms and shakes her several times.

"why are you getting so upset by my actions and speaks?.."swara snapped at him,jerking his hands down then smiles a cold one,goes near him.

"why do you care?...am i your girlfriend or wife?"swara asked while keeping her one hand on his shoulder and other hand on his cheek.

"oh! i just remembered you must be worried about your one night stand...you had spent a lot of money right.i can't die before that right?...."swara said while moving so close to him that there were no space between them and their breaths were making with each other.

"should we do it here?...i can't waste much time,i need to fulfill someone very desperate wish."swara whispered in low seducing voice while moving her thumbs on his rough yet warm lips.sanskar's face expressions didn't changed a bit.he holds her hand,twist it on her back in painful way and holds her face in between his thumb and fingers tightly.

"you are right i am upset because you try to harm your body before i could even touch it....do it again and i am going to cut your limbs then i will lock you in a room..."sanskar said through greeted teeth while holding her face near him.swara tried to removes his hand to free her face but he holds her still.

"and next time watch your mouth before speaking in front of me..."sanskar said then jerks her face back,holds her arm and drags her with him.swara silently goes after him,without struggling.its not she was scared from him or his threat.she just wanted to go with him.

TO BE CONTINUED......