Part 10

SAME NIGHT

"why did you come here?..everyone is asking for you."sanskar asked while standing beside her.he takes wine glass from her hand and starts drinking from it.swara turns her face to side to look at him.he was looking straight into dark night.swara heart skips a beat after seeing the calm look on his face.the look which was saying, "sharing a common drink was not a big deal for him."

"I need to run away from him as soon as possible."swara thought,takes deep breath and averts her eyes.

"I am comfortable between people "she said in normal tone and she picks another glass and fills it half with red wine.

"What makes you uncomfortable?"sanskar asked and turns her face to look at her and his eyes squints a little after seeing her silent and lost.

"Mom,dad why we have to take that shit with us....our fellows makes so much fun of us just beacause of her.its just so embarrassing."

Swara relaesed a sigh and takes a sip from her drink.sanskar forwads his glass in front of her and sign her to fill.

"Your hands are broken?..."swara asked in annoyed tone but picks up bottle and half fills his glass.

"Its tastes much better when you pour it for me with your beautiful hands."sanskar said with half smile.swara who was putting bottle back on table,besides her,stops for a second.

"Stop trying i am not fool to fall for such cheesy lines."swars said,scolded her heart and puts bottle back.her breathes hitched a little when she felt his warm breathes over side if her neck.

"You like it when i say such sweet things to you...i am also not fool,i can see the crimson color which appears on your cheeks for brief second."sanskar whispered in her ear in soft husky tone.

Swara grip thightened around her glass after hearing his sentense but she calms her heart and looks at him.for one moment she again lost control on ger heart after seeing him so close to het that she was able to feel his warm breaths fanning her face.they share a small eye lock but swara averts her eyes from him and looks at her glass which was half filled.

"You are imagining many things in your brain on your own...let me snap you up from your dream."swara said in composed tone and pours her drink on his shoulder completely.

"Hey!..."sanskar said in shocked tone and steps back quickly and glares at her.

"What's wrong.i thought you will feel better as i poured it with my beautiful hands."swara said with small teasing smile.sanskar looks at her and chuckles

"You must have liked it a lot for making you do it."sanskar said while chuckling as he removes his black coat and keeps it on arm.

"Sure whatever keeps your ego satisfied."swara said,jerking her head as she turned to fill her glass but she gasped as sanskar wraps his arms around her from back slowly and buries his face between her neck and shoulder.swara closes her eyes tightly when he nuzzles in her shoulder then moves upward toward her neck and plants a feathery kiss below her ear.swara bites her inner cheek to stop moaning.

"Do you want to know a small unimportant thing about me?..."sanskar said while moving her toward him.

"What?..."swars asked while looking in his eyes directly.

"You can tell me anything...i will not tell anyone else.i am good at keeping secrets."sanskar said in soft tone while cupping her face with one hand and with other hand he squeezed her hand a little.swara just stare at him with sealed lips.

"I will go and wash it otherwise it will leave stain...its my favourite coat."sanskar said with small smile and steps,turned to leave but swara holds his hand.sanskar turns his head only and looks at her.