Last Part

Morning

Swara opens her eyes when blessing rays of sun falls on her after penetrating from huge windows.she opens her eyes and smiles after seeing sanskar face.she kisses on his cheek,which made sanskar smiles a little in sleep.she steps down from bed,wears his shirt and goes toward washroom to get fresh.after getting a quick shower and changing into a simple pink dress.

She went out from room and directly goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast

She went out from room and directly goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast.she was Trying to prepare breakfast when she felt two strong arms sneaking around her waist.she smiles and looked at her side.

"Good morning..."sanskar said with smile and pecked her lips.

"Morning..."swara said,blushing a little and turns her face forward quickly to hide it.

"What are you doing?..."he said,keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Breakfast..."swara said meekly and switches off the burner after binding omelette getting burned completely.

"Is this breakfast?..."sanskar asked with pressed laugh after raising a fully burned toast between finger and thumb while his other hand was around swara's waist.

"I don't know how to cook..."swara said making sad pout.sanskar chuckled and puts toast back in plate.

"And who told you to cook?...i havd so any servents.they will be coming in sometime."sanskar said,turning her toward him.

"I wanted to prepare breakfast for you but..."swara said,getting embarrassed a little.

"You should have asked from me...what i want in breakfast..."sanskar said in husky tone,pulling her close to him as their faces came very close to each other.swara breath hitched because of their closeness.sanskar captured her lips,kissing her softly.swara moves het both hands on his shoulder and kissed him back.
Sanskar picked her up and takes her toward their bedroom during their kiss.

*******************
AFTER FEW DAYS

Sanskar was in his office,talking with someone with hell serious face when door gets open and swara entered inside.sanskar looks at door and gets worried,seeing swara completely wet.he gets and walks toward her.the man with whom she was talking also gets up and looked at her worriedly.
"swara?...why are you here and what happened..."his sentence was not completed because swara hugs him tightly and started crying vigorously.sanslar gets more worried and hugs her back.

"she...shekhar...ca...came hom...home today..."swara said between her cries.sanskar breaks hugs,swara looks at him,still crying.he signs her to keep silent and looked back at man in his 60's.

"leave..."sanskar said in strict tone.swara looks at the person and find him staring at her with hard expressions.the man stares at her for half minute then left.swara felt a little weird.

sanskar holds swara from shoulders and makes her sit on chair then pulls a chair for himself and sits opposite to him.

"why were you crying? and why are you wet?"sanskar asked in serious tone.