Part 14

Wedding day

Swars was pacing around in her dressing nervously.her hands were a little shivering.it was her wedding day,biggest day of her life.

One month before,marraige was nothing but a mere business deal for her but today everything was different for her.she was going to maary that person to whom she love with her whole heart.

What if something goes wrong?

What if something terrible happnes and their marriage gets ruin?

All these scary thoughts were making her nervous more and more.

"Ma'am please calm down...you will ruin your gown and makeup."her PA tried to calm her down.

Swara goes and moves curtains a little to see the garden where their wedding was going to held after an hour.

"There are so many people...i told him don't invite this much."swars saud,getting more nervous after seeing crowded garden.

At that time there was a knock on door.swara corrects the curtains and turned back.a waiter entered with a flower bouquet and a whire letter and give them to swara.

"Who send these?..."swars asked in confusing tone after seeing another bouquet.the bouquet she was going to carry,was there already.

"I don't know ma'am...some old man in his late 60's told me to give this to you."waiter said obediently and left.

Swara opens the letter and reads it.

"May God bless you with a very happy and prosperous marriage,stay blessed always....your well wisher."

Swara smiles a little after reading it,she felt somekind of warmth from it.she looks ar beautiful white flowered bouquet.

"Atleast there is someone who sent his blessings..."swara said sadly and decided to carry that bouquet.

"Ma'am its time...we should go."

"Already?..."swars said,getting nervous again.she goes and stands in front of walled size mirror.

"I am looking fine right?..."swara asked,making her PA chuckled.

"You are looking very gorgeous...not just fine."

Swara's wedding gown

Swara corrects the dress with one hand and sign her to let's go.

She holds her and takes her out.she makes her stand in front of beautifully path which was covered with white petals,goes and sits on her seat.

Swara holds the bouquet tightly,takes deep breath and looks in front of her.sanskar who was looking at her with held breath,smiles at her.

Swara gets relief after seeing him,she smiled a little and started walking toward him.sanskar offers her his hand when she walked half path.swara gladly holds his hand and both walks together.

"You are looking mesmerizing..."swara whispered to her as both stood in front of each other to take vows.

"I am nervous like hell..."swara whispered back to him.sanskar squeezed her hand to assure her.

Wedding starts,they echange rings then ather recite the holy vows and declare them husband and wife.

"I Love You!..."sanskar said and kissed her softly on forehead while swara closed her eyes.

******************

"Sanskar i can walk...put me down."swara said,blushing a little after seeing him carrying her toward their house.

"I don't want you to get tired by walking...you are going to have a very busy night tonight..."sanskar said in meaningful tone.

"Stop with your shameless talks..."swara glared at him while her face had turned tomato red.

"My mistake...you will be busy tonight then next day and next day and..."sanskar continue teasing her.

"Uff!..."swara muttered and buried her face in between his neck and soulder to hide her red face.sanskar chuckled at her shyness.

Sanskar carried her all the way to their room and carefully placed her on their bed.swara looked at him with fast beating heart.sansakr senses her nervousness and kissed on her forehead then sits beside her.

"If you don't want this then you can say it...i can wait."sanskar said with smile,holding her hand.

Swara looks at him,overwhlemed that he still wants to wait for her.she moves forward and placed her lips on him.sanskar kissed her back instinctively.it was long kiss with full love.both parts away,breathing heavily.

"I don't want to wait...to be yours fully."swara said and keeps her hand on his cheek.sanskar stares in her eyes to see,does she really meant those worlds.swara smiles at him to give him answer.

Sanskar kissed her immediately with more passion and love.he slides his hand to her back and freed her hair from bun then his hand moves down slowly,brushing his fingers on her bear back and he moves his arm around her waist and pinned her to bed while kissing her constantly.

Sanskar breaks kiss after sometime and moves down while kissing her jawline than neck.

"Sanskar!..."swara moaned when he bites on soft spot of her neck.sanskar was turned on more after hearing her soft moan and started ginving get love bites all over her neck.swara moves her hand in his soft wear and caressed them slowly.sanskar opens zip of her dress and slides her dress down from her shoulder and kissed on her bear shoulder.he was going to move her dress more down when swara pushed him toward bed and comes over him and kissed him hungrily.sanskar slides her dress down completely during while swara removed his clothes.sanskar breaks kiss and pinned her to bed again.they made love whole night like there is no tomorrow.

To Be Continued.......