Part 8

MAHESWARI MENTION

MORNING

Sanskar throws swara on bed in harsh way,swara looks at him angrily then smiles and sits comfortably,moving her one leg on other.

"don't you know...for one night stand hotels are best...why did you brought me at your house?"swara asked in such way that made his blood boiled but he keeps his mouth shout,turned and walked out,closed door and locked it.

"where are you going?....hey!"swara quickly gets up and runs after door after hearing the keys moving in key hole.

"hey!...you can't lock me up here?...open the door."swara shouted while beating the door with one hand and with other hand she was rattling doorknob.

Sanskar looks at door which she was banging,takes deep breath,keeps keys in his pocked and leaves.swara's injured wrist ached because of banging on door.she stopped after sometime and looks at her wrist.the white had turned red slightly.swara holds her aching wrist,goes back and sits on bed.

"this f**king bastard! brought me here in hospital gown..."swara cursed at him while looking down at dull and boring dress of patients.she looks around and saw a changing room.she gets up and goes toward it.

There were many large and small cupboards with huge mirrors between them.Swara looks at his shoes in the open ranks then watches and ties in glass-table drawers and clothes.she takes out a white shirt,keeps it on herself and looks in mirror.

"shirt is better..."swara muttered while looking between shirt and her hospital gown and nodes her head.she goes back,closes the door of dressing room and direct to washroom.she took very long warm shower for 1 hour and comes out wearing his white shirt which was coming till her upper thigh.swara puts towel on chair and lays down on bed while her legs were still down the bed.

"why didn't you just let me die peacefully?..."swara said while starring at white ceiling.soon her eyes started dropping because of tiredness and she was fast to fall asleep.

***************************

EVENING

"i have asked from two o three servants on their house...they are saying she had a very heated conversation with her mother and later one servant found her half dead on rooftop and took her hospital."

"what conversation?..."sanskar asked through ticked teeth.

"no one is sure...they are saying different things."

"start buying shares from their companies and make sure we have complete hold before they are set free."sanskar said and drinks half filled glass in one gulp.

"yes sir!..."his PA nodes and leaves after greeting him.sanskar looks up toward his door then drinks another glass,gets up and walks upstairs.he takes out,keys from pocket and opens the lock.he moves the handle down and pushes open the door.swara who was lying on bed in such way that her back was attached with head of bed.she was going to put one slice of apple in her mouth when she saw him entering inside and in one second her anger level reached to peek.

"Hey! you jerk!...how dare you lock me up here for whole day?"swara said in loud angry voice.she steps down from bed and walks toward him barefoot.

"what do you think you are?....huh?"Swara said while hitting on his left shoulder with her hand.

"you are rich for yourself...it doesn't give you any right to control anyone's life......"swara said while hitting him again on shoulder.

"especially not mine..."swara said and raised her hand again to hit him again but sanskar holds her hand and twist it in such way that her back gets attached with his chest.