Part 9

"ma'am are you alright?...how can you vanish from hospital?...i got so worried.why are you here?.."Swara's PA bombarded her with many questions at once when she entered inside the room with swara's clothes.

"nail paint?..."swara asked,ignoring her questions.

"huh?.."poor asked confusingly.she was still unable to understand swara's nonchalant behaviors.she never gives answer to anything,always do whatever she want.

"nails paint...did you bring it on not?"swara asked again in calm tone after seeing her dumb confused face.

"oh yes!...here are your clothes and pink nail paint..."PA said,forwarding everything to her.swara start checking her dresses.

"ma'am why did you asked me to bring dresses in only one color..."PA asked in confused tone.

"suppose if you get to know...you are going to die after somedays.will you not wear what you like in those remaining days?..."swara asked with smile.

"what do you mean ma'am?..."she asked in confusion.

"nothing..."swara said while chuckling and shakes her head.

***************************

MORNING

"Why is there nothing in your kitchen for preparing breakfast..."Swara asked in annoyed tone after standing behind sanskar who was getting ready in front of mirror.

"because i do breakfast at hotel...and if you want to do breakfast then get ready in 5 minutes.i will take you with me"sanskar said in normal tone.

"i a not going anywhere with you....i will  manage on my own."swara said and turned to leave but sanskar voice stopped him.

"you can't step out from this house without my permission....and i will only allow it when i will be going with you."sanskar said,closed buttons of his sleeve and turned toward her.swara turns back and stares at him then smiles.

"it will take me more than 5 minute....so wait."swara said in plain tone,turned and left.

"why is she behaving so calm?.."sanskar said while worried lines formed on his forehead then he shrugs and picks up his tie.

********************************

"hey! are you nuts?...why did you order so much? who will eat so much."sanskar asked from swara when waiter left.

'i ordered then isn't it obvious i will eat it..."swara said,looking at him as he is mad.

"tell me one thing honestly...."sanskar asked looking at deeply.

they were sitting near window seat and sun-rays were falling on them after penetrating from window.

"i am in good...i will answer anything."swara said with smile.

"are you a sadist for yourself?....one day eating fast food like there is no tomorrow and next day starving till you faint......why are you like this?"sanskar asked in serious deep tone while looking in her eyes directly.swara's smile reduced a little at his question then she turns her face away to avoid his eyes and looks outside.

"i love fast food but i can't eat it because i gain weight easily.......but i am thinking to take a break from work therefore i want to eat as much as i want."swara explain in quite tone,not meeting his eyes.

"i like it..."sanskar said with smirk on his face.

"what?.."swara asked,looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"your idea!...i am damn sure you will look more hot and breathtaking after getting some curves,you are too skinny right now."sanskar said while scanning her slowly.swara's cheeks turned crimson red after feeling his gaze checking her slowly.

"i...i will take out your eyes,stop looking at me like that..."swara stammered a little but quickly composes herself and points knife at him.sanskar moves forward,holds her hand with which she was holding knife and pulls her closer as their faces came close to each other over table.

"i can't help it barbie doll...you are looking so gorgeous in this pink dress that i can't keep my eyes off."sanskar said in husky tone.swara heart raced as their breathes were mixing with each other.at that time waiter comes with their breakfast.sanskar leaves her hand and swara quickly composes herself.

"please bring separate bills..i will pay for my own."swara asked when waiter brought their bill.sanskar looks at him then smiles,gives his card to waiter and sign him to leave.

"wait....'swara tried to stop him and gets to go after him but sanskar gets up and comes in front of her.

"this is my hotel..you can pay me if you want."

"what do you mean?.."swara asked in confused tone.

Sanskar looks down at her lips,moves his hand around her waist,pulled her close and places his lips on her.swara's eyes widened in shock as she was not at all expecting this.sanskar kissed softly for short time and breaks face.swara looked at him with wide eyes as she was still in shock.

"no offense barbie doll!..but i needed this,i would not have been able to focus on work whole day...now go home, my driver will drop you.i have some work here."sanskar said in soft whisper as their faces were very close to each other.he steps back and walks out,leaving behind a shocked and confused swara.

she comes back in her senses when he left and anger flushed through her veins and she looked in the direction from where he was gone but he was no where.

'why didn't i give him tight slap?.."swara said angrily with closed fists,stamps foot and walks out from there.

***************************

AFTER FEW DAYS,NIGHT

Swara was getting ready in front of wall size mirror because sanskar was taking her in come party with him.

"this woman takes so much time to get ready?.."sanskar muttered in annoyed tone while entering inside the room but stopped after seeing swara.

"she is again wearing pink..."sanskar muttered while looking at her from top to bottom.she was wearing pink blouse with silvery black work on it and flowery printed lengha with net duppta.

Sanskar goes toward her without making noises,moves his around her bare belly and pulled her back in his chest

Sanskar goes toward her without making noises,moves his around her bare belly and pulled her back in his chest.swara takes sharp breath when he did that and she looks at her side to face him.

"why did you like pink color so much..barbie doll!"sanskar asked in slow whisper as his lips touched her ear shell and he plants a feathery kiss on her lobe.

"hands off sanskar...i am war..."swara tried to snap at him but sanskar turns her back with jerk as they were facing each other.

"don't you think...you are too cruel toward me,always pushing me away"sanskar said in deep tone,looking in her eyes.

"if i will not be cruel then next moment you will snatch the only thing i have."swara said in low voice and avoids eyes from him.sanskar takes deep breath and kisses on her cheek.

"come down...i am waiting."he said in soft tone and leaves.swara just looked at him as he leaves silently.

TO BE CONTINUED......