PART 12

Evening

"sanskar how long are you going to keep them locked up?..."swara asked while taking bite.

they were doing dinner on rooftop in sanskar's hotel.they were alone there as sanskar didn't want any kind of annoyance.

"Why are you asking?..."sanskar asked and looked at her side.they were sitting beside each other.

"Mrs.gadoddia came today and requested me to take them out..."swara said also looking at his face.

"Do you want them out?..."he asked while looking at her face deeply.

"I don't care....i just wanted to tell you about her coming at home."swara said honestly.

Sanskar smiles,holds her hand and intertwined their fingers.swara smiles after looking at their joined hands.

"Do you still care about her?..."sanskar asked still looking at her.

"She was sad and....worried."swars said in low tone.sanskar sighed at after hearing.

"I will talk with police...me.gadoddia will be out tomorrow."sanskar said in plain voice and swara looks at him.

"What about sahil and his father?.."she asked in curious tone.

"They are not coming out soon?.."sanskar said firmly.

"Why?..."she asked innocently.sanskar looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"Why do you care about him?...do you still love that jerk?"

"When did i love him?...i never loved him."swara asked in confused tone.

"Therefore you agreed to sleep with me in exchange to bring him out."sanskar said angrily,unwinds their finger and gets up and tried to leave but swars comes in front of him.

"I was desperate to run away from that house...marriage was only option i had."swara said with sad smile and keeps her hand on his cheek,making him looks at her.

"You had no idea how much angry i was after you left..."he said,still angry a little bit,removes her hand from his cheek and kissed on her palm.swars felt tingling sensations over her palm.

"I thought you were happy after hearing my approval.."swara said with teasing smile.

"I also thought i would be happy but i was not at all...that time i released my hidden love for you,i just didn't want to sleep with you...i wanted to make you mine."he said with a lot love in his voice,making swara blush red.

He slips his arms around her waist,pulls her close,leans forward and kissed her.swara moves her arms around his neck and kissed him back.they break their kiss when it get hard for them to breath.sanskar trails down and kissed her on jawline then down on her neck.swara moves her fingers in his hair,caressing them slowly.he moves strap of her dress down from her shoulder and kissed her there.

"Sanskar!..."swars gasped when his hands moved to her back and he unzipped her dress a little.sanskar stopped kissing her and moved back.swara moved her hands back to his shoulder from his hair.

"I...i am not ready."swara said nervously,biting her lips.

"I am sorry...i lost control on myself."Sanskar apologised and kissed on her forehead,feeling guilty for pushing her.he zipped her dress up then picks up his coat and throws it on his shoulder.

"Let's go..."he said while keeping hand on her back.swars nodded slowly,she was also feeling bad for pushing him away.both walks out from there.

******************
Morning

"Swara i am leaving..."

"Breakfast..."swara said quickly after seeing him in hurry.

"I got very important call...i have to go."he said,kissed on her forehead and left hurriedly.
Swara saw him leaving and gets sad.

"Ma'am breakfast..."housekeeper said.swara looks at her, shook her head and goes to her room.

"Is he ignoring me after what i did last night?..."swara thought while sitting on bed.she gets more sad after thinking about it more.

********************
Night

Swara gets open in mid night,she traces her hand on her side but no one was there.swara raises her head,looks at empty side of bed.

"Where did he go?.."she said in confused tone,gets up,moves away cover from her,steps down,wears shoes and stood up.she picks up her thin silk outer coat of her night dress and walks out while wearing it and tying its robe.

"Sanskar!..."she calked him after seeing him in sitting on bar in their house.

"Why did you get up?..."sanskar asked after looking at her.

"What are you drinking at this time."swara said in worried voice,goes and stand in front of him.sanskar keeps his glass on counter,holds her hand and make her sit on stool in front of her.

"I was not getting sleep therefore i thought to have some drinks."sanskar said with smile while he was unknowingly caressing his thumb on back of her hand.

"You was nit getting sleep or didn't want to sleep with me on same bed?.."swara asked in hurt tone.

"What made you say this?..."sanskar asked in serious tone,narrowing his eyes at her.

"you are ignoring me from few days after that night....i am sorry if i hurt you."

"I..."sanskar tried to speak but swara cuts him.

"Sanskar i do trust you...its just,they called me sin my whole life,even after i didn't do anything wrong. i don't want to give them chance to call me slut...who sleeps with someone without any eelationship."swara said in helpless tone as one tear slipped down from her cheek.sanskar stands up and keeps her head on his chest.swara closed her eyes.

SANSKAR'S POV

"I was not ignoring you...i had work.you are overthinking."i said to her while stroking her head softly.

I hurt her!

I tried to keep distance from her in last few days but not because i was angry or upset from her.i knew that she needs time.but whenever i am close to her i can't control myself.i want to do so many things with her but at same time i don't want to scare her.my one wrong move and she will lock herseld in shell again therefore i tried to maintain distance from her but i didn't know that she will get hurt by my act of protecting her from myself.

I have to think something.i can't stay from her for so long.it hurts both of us but i can't even control myseld for so long...what should i do?

"Swara!..."i said while moving back a little but i was still close to her.i looks at her face,she was crying.

Damn! I hate her tears.

I wiped her tears softly with my thumb and cupped her face with both hands.

"let's get married.."i said to her and saw her eyes expanding in shock.

"What?..."she asked from me with same shocked expressions.

"I know its been only 3 weeks but i am confirmed you are the one for me so why not?...."i said what i truely felt.we were going to get married in future right?

Sooner is better!

"You are drunk..."she said,not believing my words.i leaned down and captured her soft pink lips.she kissed me back naturaly.i pulled myself back after some time but stayed close to her face.

"Half bottle of whisky can't make me lose my mind...i am serious about us getting married."i said to her while looking in her eyes directly to make her believe my words.

Trust entered in her eyes as she registered my words in her brain.her beautiful lips spreaded in bright smile and she got up and hugged me tightly.i chuckled and hugged her back.

SANSKAR'S POV ENDS

TO BE CONTINUED......