Silence is a Great Meal

My small family, now including Rani places the boxes inside of the house. My mom wiped her forehead. "This stuff was heavier than an elephant!" She exaggerated. She placed the lightest boxes that had glasses and such in the dining room. The three of us grabbed onto Adrian's bedder. The one he had at our old house had broke and we had to sell it. Whoever buys that would either be really cheap or someone that could potentially fix it. We carried the bed upstairs and we left Adrian the instructions and tools to finish the building. Rani and I walked down the creek wooden stair case. A small blue carpet led down the spiral stairs and into the bottom floor. I caught a glimpse of the dining room, I haven't seen one this pretty before. It was it's own separate room, a small white arch with plants in marble vases on the left and right side of it.

My mother was setting up the dinner plates and such. There were two cabinets on the left and right side of the walls. I helped her put up an old painting that looked expensive, but I knew it was about 15 bucks on Etsy. I turned to my mom, "When's Mr. Lincoln coming for dinner? Oh! Oh! Will he bring his dog?" I asked excitedly. "Now, Marina. We don't have a place for the dog yet. So, he'll either have to leave them at his house or get a dog sitter. He'll be coming over at 6:30, dear. He gets off work at 5:25 so he'll have some time to get ready." She said placing the expensive wine glasses she's collected in the cabinets along with some antique china plates and silverware. I'm happy she didn't give them away, unless we wouldn't have most of our decor. I walked back outside to where Rani was, I offered to help her with her bed, but she declined. That led me to pick up mine from the truck and move it up to my room by myself.

As I pushed and struggled. I finally made it, placing my bed onto the hardwood floor. The walls were bare and white like the chambers in the Kindergarten. I shrugged it off, walking into Adrians room to check on him. He moved his hands as the final piece of the bed set was complete. "How did you..oh. I forgot we could do that." I said nervously, rubbing the back of my head. "Damn, that's sad. It only took me 10 minutes or so to do this." He chuckled, gesturing to the bed. I crossed my arms, lifting up my left hand, I tried to float the screwdriver. I scored closer to it, slit key floating above the ground. I moved my ring finger left, the tool slowly moved with me. Adrian clapped unenthusiastically. "Wow, it's like I couldn't do that myself." He said, rolling his eyes. He got off the ground and grabbed the screw driver. The small black aura surrounding it disappeared. "Aw man." I joked, walking back to my room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As my eyes opened back up, I lifted my hand to try and piece together the bed.

'Breathe. Breathe. Your hand is the brush and you are the artist. Paint a picture of your power. Levitate the wood."

My eyes rolled up, my eye whites only showing as the nails, wood boards, and others materials formed together the process sped up. So this is how Adrian did it so fast. I heard talking coming from Rani's room. All I heard was, "Dad I'm fine" and "Okay..cool" and then the sound of the phone being placed on the floor. As my eyes went back to normal, I looked at the bed frame. I smiled, running back outside, apparently my mom already brought the stuff in. The truck was about to pull off with all our stuff, so she brought it in. I walked back inside to grab my mattress, plushies, blankets, and pillows. I rushed upstairs and placed them onto my floor. I tossed my mattress onto the bed, I didn't use my powers for this since I knew it wouldn't take a while. Throwing the sheet on, it was a pale pink-ish color on my mattress as a bed sheet. I then placed my white blanket on top of it, along with my pillows. They were pastel pink with My Melody and Hello Kitty on it. Adrian thinks it's childish, well it kinda looks that way, but not to me.

I placed my Splatoon plushies in the front, along with my Vaporeon plush next to Marie. My Espeon plushie sitting next to Callie. I walked downstairs to grab my rug, placing it down infront of my bed. I plugged my laptop into the wall beside my bed, it hasn't been charged since yesterday. I do mostly only use it to troll people on Omegle and watch YouTube, but this time I wanted to at least have it charged for something. I left it alone and got off of the floor. I walked downstairs into the living room, my mom went here before all of us did and she already finished the living room. I smiled, hopping onto the couch and turning on the TV. We didn't have Cable, so much we basically only had Sling, Hulu, Yotube, Netflix. All that jazz. As the time passed, I watched Tall Girl, instantly regretting it when I heard the doorbell ring. I paused the dumpster fire of a movie and looked through the peephole, it was Mr. Lincoln.

I opened the door and waved. It was quiet chilly outside, I was wearing blue jeans and a dark red shirt with black and yellow stripes on it along with a set a small heels. I didn't like them that much, but they sure did feel cool to walk in. I hugged him, gesturing him to come inside, I closed the door behind me. "Mom, Mr. Lincoln's here!" I said, walking out of where the door was and to her room upstairs. She nodded at me, walking downstairs in a black dress with a solid white colored round neckline maxi-line dress. She looked great, she even had on silver makeup to match with it. She walked down the stairs and hugged Mr. Lincoln, a smile on both of their faces.

"Also, Marina. You don't have to call me Mr. Lincoln if you don't want to. Just call me Dad or whatever." He smiled, releasing from the hug. Adrian and Rani walked downstairs. They looked as casual as me, but Rani had on heels just like me. My mother walked into the kitchen to grab the small tray of food. We had lobster bisque soup, lambchops, salad, steak. It looked great. Adrian and I sat on the left while my father and Rani sat to the right. My mother sitting at the head of the table. "I hope you all enjoy the food! I poured my heart and soul into this meal, eat up." She said cheerfully. The five of us ate happily, enjoying the meal she prepared. The soup was my favorite over all, but everything was pretty good. The night went on, laughter and talking filled the room. My favorite night in this house has to be this one.