Part 6

"Mane Avery gone on now!" He said. "Wtf you tryna hide huh?" I yelled. "And why tf did that bitch tia show up to my place of business tryna get a job!?" I said. "Man I don't know, that ain't got shit to do with me!" He yelled. I suddenly slapped him. "You the one who was fucking her and then you act like you don't give af!" I yelled. He stood there holding his face trying to look pitiful. "Take your shower, pack your shit and get tf out of my house!" I yelled. "Avery, baby come here" he said grabbing me making eye contact with me. "Mal leave me alone!" I yelled pulling away from him. He grabs my arm. "Baby I fucked up, I can admit that. Baby I'm sorry, it will never happen again, I love you so much and I'll make it up to you." He said kissing my hand looking me into my eyes. I hated when he looked me in my eyes, because I would fall for his charm. "Just hurry up so you can make dinner!" I said walking out. I walked back in the living room and heard dance music playing. "Cmon Avery let's dance!" Aunt Pam said. I started laughing. We started dancing and enjoying ourselves. It's good to have someone that can make you not think about the pain. "Wheeeeee that was fun!" Aunt Pam said. "Yesssss!" I said smiling. 20 minutes later Jamal came out of the room and went to the kitchen. Me and aunt Pam was on the couch looking at old baby pictures of the family. She had brought the whole family book. "These was the good ole days child" aunt Pam said laughing. "I really miss those days" I said smiling. "Baby you need to get out of this house and go out, let go to that nice club with a nice bar tonight Baby." My auntie insist. "TeeTee it's 9oclock, don't you think it's a little too late?" I said. "Yea , it is late and I'm making dinner for you guys" Jamal said. Why tf was was he even talking? "On second thought, let me get dressed teetee!" I said jumping up ignoring Jamal. He looked pissed. "Yea baby go get dressed, I'll wait on you." Aunt Pam Said. I went into the room and got Dressed.
"So Aunt Pam how you liking Cali?" Jamal asked. "It's nice, I'm thinking about moving out here" she said. "Naw, you wouldn't like living out here by yourself!" Jamal said trying to persuade her. He was only saying that because he knew she'd have me going out all the time and he would hate that. "I'm ready!" I said coming out with my black bodycon dress on with my heels. "Wait not dressed like that!" Jamal said. "Cmon baby lets go!" Aunt Pam said ignoring Jamal. I grabbed my keys and me and teetee got in the car. We listened to music and sung on our way to the club. We arrived at the club and walked in. It was really nice, it had a great security staff and it was so classy. My auntie sat at the bar flirting with the bartender. "Oh lord" I laughed. "Girl remember I'm dating not married!" She said laughing and sat down at the bar. "What would you like to drink miss?" The bartender said. "A shot of Hennessy." I said. "I'll be paying for that sir!" A voice said coming from behind me. I turned around and it was Jeremy smiling at me and I smiled back.

To be continued...