Part 23

"What?" He said. I grabbed my keys. "How much do you know about Jeremy?" I asked. "My dad used to be on the police force and he found out about him, they fired him and 3 days later my dad was found dead in Maple Park." He said. "Your dad was found dead in a park? My MOM WAS FOUND DEAD IN A PARK TOO!" I said dropping my keys to the floor. "Wait what? Do you think he killed your mom and my dad?" He said. "I do" I said covered up my face shaking. "And I also think he's working for my dad, he's a cop... so my dad sent him to pretend like he was falling for me." I said. "What's your dads name?" He asked. "Vince Leroy Turner" I said. "I...i... I gotta go" he said storming out the door. "Wait where are you going???" I yelled outside as he jumped in his truck. "It's best for me to stay away." He said driving off. "Waitttttt!" I yelled. He kept driving. Why would he run off like that... is my dad a worser monster than I can even imagine. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and left. I went to the library to get research where I'd be anonymous. I looked up my dads background history and it was clean. I then looked up Jeremy's history and it was shocking. He had so many charges.. who tf is this guy. I thought I was falling in love again but now I'm actually in danger. I gotta get out of Cali. I started thinking about Aubrey. I know she's safe in Virginia with me aunt and uncle. I blew my breath and started searching for homes out of state. I found one in Virginia. "Good now I can be with Aubrey." I went ahead and ordered me an airplane ticket to Virginia online while at the library. I printed out my ticket and I ranned out of the library. I rushed home and packed all my clothes. I didn't give a damn about any furniture because my life is at risk. I pushed all 3 of my suit cases to the living room and cut all the lights off in the house. I called a cab and I went to grab my phone charger. I grab my suitcases to head out the door and wait on my cab. I opened the door...

"Where we going baby?" Jeremy said evilly smiling at me.

To be continued...