Part 10

We got finished having sex and Jamal layed on my chest. I didn't go to sleep, I just stayed up thinking. About Jeremy & Jamal. Jeremy is a great guy but does he really deserves me, I mean I'm still with Jamal, & we're slowly trying to make it work. Or maybe it is just that time to let Jamal go. I thought to myself and then I slowly closed my eyes. My phone vibrated on my desk and I grabbed it. It was a text from Aunt Pam, saying she was going back to Denzel's house. I texted back "okay" and put it back on the desk. I raised up and grabbed Jamal's phone. After 25 times I finally figured out his passcode. I went thru his phone and found nothing, I'm pretty sure his ass had already deleted everything. I put his phone down and layed there watching tv. It was 12a.m. In the morning and I just kept thinking about Jeremy. So I decided to text him.
Me:hey
Jeremy: hey beautiful
Me: wyd
Jeremy: just laying down on the couch having a beer watching a movie.
Me: I'm so bored
Jeremy: your welcomed to come over
Me: you sure?
Jeremy: Yes *shares location*
Me: okay, I'm omw!
Jeremy: ok 😘

I got up and took a nice bath & put on some shorts with a comfortable top and put on my hat. I tiptoed out of the room. I got in the car and pulled off. I love Jamal I really do, but how long am I gone really deal with the shit he been putting me thru. Jeremy stayed about 20 mins away from my house. I finally pulled up to his house. "Wow his house looks just as good as mines!" I said to myself getting out of the car. He was already standing at the door waiting on me. "Hey beautiful " he said hugging me. "Heyyyy" I said hugging him back. We walked in the house. "My sister is here for now, she's about to go out with her friends." He said. "okay that's fine, how old is she?"  I asked. "3 years younger than me." He said smiling. "So she's 20" I said smiling. His sister came downstairs dressed up. "Bro I'm headed out, omg who's the pretty lady" she asked looking at me. "My queen Avery" he said. "Nice to meet you Avery, I'm Jayla!" She said. "Nice to me you too" I said smiling. "Jayla has a lil boyfriend that she don't want nobody to know about." Jeremy said laughing. "Be quiet!" She said putting her phone down. "I'm about to go get my keys out the kitchen right quick!" She said. "And I'll go get you something to drink baby. What would you like?" He asked. "Juice will be fine baby" I said. He walked to the kitchen and I sat there on the couch smiling and admiring how nice his home was. I stared watching the tv and then Jayla's phone lit up. It was right beside me and I instantly looked, not to be nosey though. I then noticed her screensaver. It was her and a guy, I moved closer to it to get a better look.. and there it was a picture of Jayla and Jamal.

To be continued...