FINALE Part 40

We all stood there in shock. My dad was Jayla's dad and Jayla's dad was my dad? What the actual fuck. "Hello?????" Jayla yelled out. "Jayla we can't sell her, this is your sister." He said. He looked shocked. "Idgaf!!!!!! Urggggg!" Jayla yelled and pulled out a gun & pulled the trigger aiming it at me. Jamal jumped in front of me and *POW* the bullet went thru his shoulder and he fell to the ground. "Stupid ass nigga!" She yelled pointing the gun at me, I ranned and she missed. I raced out thru the woods and she chased after me shooting. "NOOOOOO JAYLA!!!!!!" dad yelled. I was running so fastly that it was so hard for me to breath. It was dark. I seen nothing but tall trees that stood in my path running from Jayla. My speed had slowed down and I heard Jayla foot running behind me getting closer. She started shooting the gun and kept missing. I speeded up racing thru the dark woods. Then *BAM* I ran into a tree and fell to the ground. I heard Jayla running towards me. "Im gonna kill you and that baby BITCH!" She screamed. "Wait.. nooo" i said crawling away from her on the wet cold ground. "You know my intentions was never to kill you, BUT nobody wants to buy a pregnant bitch! Your a worthless bitch and you deserve to DIE!" Jayla yelled pointing the gun at me. "I'm not pregnant! I lied about the whole thing, I wanted Jeremy to show sympathy so I lied about being pregnant to get away. I'm sorry for lying, I had no idea you would get this pissed!!!" I yelled. " you think you just gonna take my spot, you fuck my man and now my dad is your dad.. do you really think I give a fuck about your little apology. For crying out loud Jamal didn't love you because he cheated on you with me! What makes you think Jeremy would really believe your lie? You a real pitiful ass bitch." Jayla yelled. That shit pissed me tf off. "Jeremy would believe anything I say, my p.ssy drives him crazyyyyyy! When we was having sex.. ohhh, I mean making loveeeeee, he whispered in my ear and told me he loved me and he never had p.ssy like mines before." I said pissing her off. "Your lying!!!! He loves me." She yelled. "Oh really? If he loved you then why I'm the first girl he ever ate out!????" I said. "He told me he wasn't ready to try that on me just yet" she said screaming. "Maybe because my p.ssy is better than yours and he really is in love with me." I said. *POW* she shot at me and missed I jumped up and raced thru the woods again. "You stupid bitch! He doesn't love you, he loves me!" She yelled. I Kept running and then I ran straight into my dad and fell to the ground and jumped up. "Go to the car now!" He said to me. Jayla ran up to him. "Where is she?" Jayla yelled. "You have to stop you can't do this she's your sister" dad yelled grabbing Jayla. I ran to Jamal. "Are you okay?" I said to him. He was laying on the ground holding his shoulder. "No" he said. I ran to the car and grab the phone then called for an ambulance. "Jamal the ambulance is coming." I said. "Okay, im not hurt too bad, she got my shoulder tho." He said sitting up on the ground.

"JAYLA STOP OKAY, WE CANT SELL HER, SHE'S YOUR SISTER!!!!" Dad yelled. "Move dad!" Jayla yelled pushing him. "STOP I SAID!" He yelled. *POWW* "ouuuuuuuuuuuch!" Dad yelled. "You made me do this dad!" She yelled. I heard her voice from down the hills in the woods. "Get up, lets get in the car she's coming!" I said helping Jamal to the car. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh averyyyyyy where are youuuuuuuuuu?????" Jayla said walking closer and closer. I heard her voice coming closer but I didn't see her. I hurried and jumped in the car.

The ambulance and another police car pulled up. A police got out and my momma and aunt Pam got out the back.
"FREEZE PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!" Police said pointing the gun at Jayla.
She kept the gun in her hand. "No" she said. My aunt Pam walked up . "Jayla baby, put the gun down." Aunt Pam said. "Ma what are you doing here?" Jayla said. "Wait auntie? She's your daughter?" I said getting out the car. "AUNTIE? Ma what is she talking about?" Jayla said. "I didn't know that y'all knew each other. You stopped talking to me years ago after running away from home when you was 14." Aunt Pam said. "I moved with dad! And he taught me more than you ever taught me, you was strict on me, dad wasn't. He introduced me to sex trafficking and showed me how much money I can make off it. We kept it a secret." She said crying. "Baby, please put the gun down." Aunt Pam said. The police was pointing the gun at Jayla because she never dropped the gun. "Your sick mom, Avery is older than me so dad was having sex with Avery's mom and you just went right back behind your sister back and screw him!!!!" Jayla yelled. "Baby nooo! Me and your dad was together first and he started messing with Ann and they had a child before you and had Aubrey after you. I decided to take him back after Ann had Avery, he was begging me. Me and him had sex and we had you." Aunt Pam said. My mom was standing by aunt Pam, I knew she regretted what she did in the past. She's not a bad person but I know she was shock to find out Aunt Pam had a daughter by dad. "PUT THE GUN DOWN NOOOW NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!" The police yelled.

"NOOOOOOOO" Jayla screamed and pointed the gun at me about to shoot then...

*POWPOWPOWWWW*

"Noooooooooooooo" aunt Pam screamed.

Jayla was layed out on the ground. BLOODY. She was shot twice. A bullet to the neck and to the stomach.

I covered my face in disbelief... I ran over to my mom crying in her arms. "It's okay baby, it's all over." The paramedics put Jamal in the ambulance and headed to the hospital. The police ran to the woods to check for more people. They found my dad on the ground with a womb in his leg but he was still breathing. They rushed him to the hospital and They took Jayla's body & aunt Pam was screaming and crying. She was falling to the ground hurt. "Pam cmon it's gone be okay." Ma said to aunt Pam helping her up. "Ohhhhuuuii" aunt Pam said crying. We finally had got her in the car and left the crime scene. Mom drove the car and we drove out the woods. We passed the spot where me, Jamal, Jayla and Jeremy had the accident. "MAAAA WHERES JEREMY CAR!!??" I SAID. "We drove thru here and we didn't see a car." Ma said. "Ma and teetee. Jayla was married to Jeremy, Jeremy was in on this abduction too. He was helping Jayla kidnap girls and guys and selling them off as basically sex slaves!" I yelled. "WHAT???? Jayla was married to Jeremy????" Ma said. "Noooooooo that mfer about to get everything she owns and all her money" aunt Pam yelled. "We need to have the police find him, he has got away!!!!!" I yelled. "I have to go to the station to get Aubrey, the police promised to watch her for me.

Part 41 ☺️

We pulled up to the station and went in. They checked us then let us in. I seen Aubrey. She ran to us hugging us. The chief walked in . "Hello , we got a picture of the two suspect. Aubrey are you familiar with these to people?" The chief asked. "Yes well that's Jeremy and ohhhhhh my gosh, that's her, she's the girl that kidnapped me!" Aubrey said. "SHE KIDNAPPED YOU????" I yelled. Aubrey told us the whole story and told us how Jeremy magically appeared out of nowhere at night and just so happen to save her. "The shit sounds fishy!!" Ma said. "Well Aubrey, Jayla is gone. Nothing to worry about anymore" The Chief said. "So what about Jeremy???" I said. "We have officers out searching for him now and even helicopters. Also officer Vince (Avery, Aubrey and Jayla's dad) is fired and will be doing life in prison for the illegal activities he was pursuing." The chief said. "Y'all are free to go home, we will have a police watching Y'all house" the chief said. We all hugged each other. We shared tears, ma apologized to aunt Pam and they hugged. We had an emotional moment. "I think it's best for us all to move to Virginia next week" ma said. We all agreed and walked out the station together. Holding hands being strong.

*POLICE SCENE*
"The house is clear!" The police yelled out. They were checking thru Jeremy and Jayla's house. "Lets goooo!"

*the wood scene*

"We check the whole woods he's not out here. I need them to send out an amber alert on his car,  we ran his tags." The police said to his team. "LETS GOOOO!"

Jeremy's POV
I ain't going to jail for no fucking body. I knew my private jet would come in handy. I went to where my jet was. My bestfriend is a pilot so he was there waiting for me. I got there and got in the jet. I checked my bag to make sure I had my passport. I found it and put it back in my bag. "Where we headed man?" My friend said. "To Acapulco, Mexico" I said smiling ....

The end.