Part 15

"Mr.Denzel!" I yelled. "Your aunt told me to come over but not to let anyone see me" he said as his legs was shaking. I started laughing so hard, even the officer started laughing. "It's okay officer, he's a friend of my auntie, sorry for wasting your time" I said. "It's fine, y'all have a good night" he said leaving. "I truly apologize for scaring you like that. But man the way your auntie was talking freaky over the phone drove me crazy." He said. "I'm sorry Mr. Denzel, it's 4:00am, I've had a rough day already & aunt Pam will have to figure this out another time" i said. I ain't got time for my aunt and this old ass man, and plus next week she'll be headed back home. I got way too much on my plate for this mess, although it was funny as hell that this old man was behind my bush. He got a uber and left. I went upstairs into the room aunt Pam was. "Now aunt Pam, you know you was wrong for having that man in my bush!" I said. "I don't know what you talking about!" She said slightly smiling. I laughed a little. "But seriously though, I want you to watch this video of the people who broke in my salon" I said. "Okay" she said raising up. We watched the video we payed close attention. "I can't even tell who it is, uggghhhhh!" I yelled. "That's alright baby, we gone get to the bottom of this , God gone reveal it!" She said. "I know teetee! I just want them found so I can have hope that it will never happen again." I said. 8:30am hit and Aubrey was ready to go. She looked so beautiful in her school uniform. "Cmon Aubrey lets go!" I said walking outiside. "Otayyy" she said excited. She got in the car and we headed to her school. We arrived to her school. "Good luck on becoming captain." I said hugging her. "Thank you" she said hugging me back and getting out the car. I watched her walk in her building and then drove off. I was headed back home to get sum rest. I was so tireddddd. I finally stopped at the last light. Then it turn green. I went ahead and turned and then *BOOOOOOOM SMACK* a truck ranned slam into me. I couldn't see, & blacked out. My eyes opened up a little and I heard sirens and people screaming. I couldn't move, I felt folded up in my car, I tried pushing my door open to release my leg out and then as I tried to do that, a firefighter grabbed me out of the car. I looked at the blue white sky and then suddenly I seen different colors. I then blacked out again...

To be continued...