Part 35-36

Jeremy's POV
"FUCK!" I yelled. "What are we going to do!?" Jayla said. "I got a plan." I said. "What's the plan" Jayla said. "Jayla move tf out the way" I said. "Just get in your car and duck down" I said. "Okay" Jayla said. "Help meeee!" Aubrey yelled. I opened the trunk. "Jeremy thank you" Aubrey said shaking. Aubrey didn't know I was this bad person she still think that I'm Avery's boyfriend so Ima just keep calm and play the role. "Are you okay?" I said. "No sum girl was tying me up and then after that I don't know what happened, I just woke up in a trunk." She said crying. "Well Im going to take you home and I'm going to find out who car this is" I said pretending to care. "Okay" she said hugging me crying. When Aubrey hugged me I started feeling bad, I felt terrible, like why are we doing this to Avery and even unworthy ass Jamal and now innocent Aubrey. I buckled her up in her seat belt and took her home. I got to Avery's house and a police car was there. "Oh shit." I said to myself. I got out the car and grabbed Aubrey's hand and walked her to the door. We walked in and there was Ms. Ann sitting down crying to the police. "Mommie!" Aubrey said running to her. "Baby, I was worried sick!!!" She said crying. "Jeremy saved me!" Aubrey said. "Thank you so much Jeremy" Ms Ann said holding aubrey tightly. I felt so horrible, like why was we even doing this. "And you want to report your other daughter missing?" The officer said. "Yes Avery Davis" She said. "Okay, since it hasn't been the full 24 hours, in 8 more hours if she doesn't show up call us immediately." The officer said. "Jeremy have you seen Avery?" She said. "No mam" I said lying. "I'll go look around and check." I said. "Okay baby well call me if you hear anything." She said. "Yes mam" I said going out the door. I got into the car and called Jayla.

Jayla: hello
Jeremy: yea Jayla I think we need to call this off
Jayla: look! My dad is the KING of sex trafficking and you wanna just disappoint him?
Jeremy: I don't think this is right. You can do this by yourself, he's your dad not mines.
Jayla: Jeremy stop being a pussy! We gonna get millions off of Avery and Jamal!
Jeremy: I'm out of this, I'm done with doing this, Avery mom already got the police out looking for Avery early!
Jayla: that bitch!
Jeremy: calm down jayla
Jayla: nobody is going to ruin this for us! I gotta go!
Jeremy: Jayla what are you about to do????
Jeremy: JAYLAAAAAAA!!!!

"Urrrhhhhh!" I yelled. She always wanna do shit herself. I sped up the car and went back to my house. I pulled up in my drive way and ran in the house. "mfers must be sleep." I said running up the stairs. I burst in the door. "Wake Y'all as... WHERE TF THEY GO!" I yelled.

Part 36

Avery's POV
"Shhhhh" I said to Jamal. "Avery where tf are we running to, we have no phone to call a cab nor a car." Jamal said. "Would you shut up already, I'm trying to map out a idea in my head and I just keep hearing your senseless ass voice" I said. "Avery you gotta calm down baby , you only gone keep stressing yourself out, I mean we escaped from the house so we basically free." He said. "Your right maybe I should calm down" I said. Then I slapped Jamal. "Why'd you slap me?" He yelled. "Because I don't know my way back home by walking distance and you keep saying dumb shit" I said. We then seen a car coming thru. Jamal grabbed me and we hid behind a bush. "Be still Avery" he said. "Okay" I whispered. The car was driving slowly, it was dark so we seen the car lights drive closer and closer. "Oh my goodness, I think that's Jeremy car." I panicked trying to stay ducked down behind the bushes. The car got closer and slowly was driving, then he sped up and drive on pass the bush. "That was close" Jamal said. "Cmon lets go!" I said jumping up grabbing Jamal's hand.

Jayla POV
Bitches always want to bring polices in shit, Ima show Avery's mom something. I finally pulled up at Avery house again. "No police cars, perfectttttt!" I said. I reach in my backseat and grabbed the gun and opened my car door. Before I got out the car my phone started ringing. "Fuckkkkkkkk what is it now Jeremy!!!!!" I said to myself then answered the phone.

Jayla: WHATTTTT!
Jeremy: STOP wtf your doing and get over here now!!!!
Jayla: you just trying to trick me.
Jeremy: FUCKING LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE!!!!
Jayla: okay what! Make it fast because I'm in the middle of arrangements.
Jeremy: their gone!!
Jayla: who's gone?
Jeremy: AVERY AND JAMAL!
Jayla: ughhhhhh if yo ass wouldn't have left the house they would've still been there . Wait, what if your lying and just trying to get me back there.
Jeremy: I'll FaceTime you and show you the room if you don't believe me.
Jayla: yea yea okay .
Jeremy: *switches to FaceTime call* SEEEE LOOK!
Jayla: OH HELL NAW. I'm On my way!

I hung up the phone, put my gun back in the back seat. "I'll be back!" I said looking at Avery's house. I cut on the car and sped off.

To be continued...