iv

Taehyung scoffed at the remark. "Your boyfriend? I don't think he's yours anymore, not after that." Taehyung said with a snarl.

I didn't think that Jungkook could look any angrier than he already did but he just kept surprising me these days. He gripped my wrist so tight that I'm pretty sure that it's black and blue.

"Jimin doesn't deserve someone like you, he deserves someone better"

"And do you think that that person is you? Because it isn't" Jungkook said, no, screamed at Taehyung.

"When did I ever say that? I think you just know that I would be a way better boyfriend than you could ever be" Taehyung said with a smirk.

Jungkook's grip loosened for a moment and I bolted, instantly hiding behind Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and we bolted out before Jungkook could understand what was happening.

We didn't know where we were going to but we didn't care, all we could think about was the wind hitting our faces and running through our hair.

When we finally stopped, we were out of breath. We were laughing so much that we could barely breath.

"Did you see his face?! It looked like steam was going to come out of his ears!" Taehyung said with tears almost coming out of his eyes from laughing too much.

"His face looked as red as a tomato" I said laughing, Taehyung almost falling to the floor.

Once we were done laughing, we finally looked around to see where we were. We were at the beach, the waves crashing against the shore. The sky with various shades of pink and purple. It looked like a painting.

Then there was us, covered in sand and laughing our asses off, without a care in the world.

We looked at each other, and smiled. Our disheveled state may make it look like we were crazy to anyone who saw us, but we didn't even care anymore.

We looked at each other and then at ourselves, then at each other, and burst out laughing.

We finally sat down, not caring if sand got in our clothes.

"You know Taehyung, this was and probably will be one of the best days in my entire like." I said with a small smile.

"And why is that, Minie?" Taehyung said with a smirk.

I glared at him.

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, because it's the first time I actually saw the real you." I say with a smile while looking at him.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Do you think I wasn't real before?"

"No! It's not like that!" I say defensively.

"It's just that I could always tell that you were guarding something, no matter how carefree you looked"

"So I'm thankful that you finally opened up to me, even if it did cost a fight with Jungkook" I smile.

Jungkook, he was barely on my mind before I said that. I actually forgot about him, even if it was just a short while, I forgot about him.

I look at him, looking at the ocean crashing against the shore. His smile wide on his face, hair filled with sand.

He made me forget about him. I smile, and look at the ocean, "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, it really is." Taehyung replied, staring at me with a smile on his face, though I didn't know.

'Taehyung-ah' I thought with a smile.

'You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life' I thought as I lay down.

"I wish you would never leave me" I say quietly.

What I didn't know was that Taehyung heard it too.