x

{3rd person p.o.v}

Jungkook just laid there, staring at the ceiling. His mind was blank, he couldn't think of anything. Well, anything else except Jimin. Or more specifically, the memories he had with Jimin.

'Jungkookie! Look at this!' Jungkook turned around to see Jimin holding a stuffed pink bunny, the front teeth being being visible. Jimin smiled, his cheeks flushed and his eyes turned into crescents. Jungkook heard his heart bear loudly inside his chest. Jimin's smile could make anybody love him'

'This looks just like you!' Jimin beamed at him. Jungkook chuckled. His time with Jimin were always fun and entertaining, not a single second that he was bored.

'Oh really?' Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked around the store, his eyes landing on the thing he was looking for. He smirked.

He grabbed it off the shelf and showed it to Jimin with a smile. 'Well, this looks like you!' Jungkook was holding a small stuffed chick, the fabric being a mellow yellow. The pink cheeks making it look even more cute.

Jungkook smiled at the memory, but the smile quickly turned bitter. His fists were clenched and his teeth were grinding against each other. He couldn't help it, it wasn't his fault.

'but it is your fault, Jungkook'

No, it isn't his fault. It was.......

It's just not his fault. It was........... Taehyungs fault.

Yes, yes. It was definitely his fault. He stole Jimin from him. If he wasn't there, him and Jimin would still be together, he was sure of it. It was definitely Taehyungs fault.

Jungkooks teeth were grinding at just the thought of his smug face. He would make him pay, at the next day of school. He's definitely going to make him pay for stealing Jimin.

~time skip / at school~

Jungkook walked inside the school, eyes looking at him and whispers broke out in the hall. Jungkook clenched his fists, but he calmed down now. Everything would go back to normal when he and Jimin get back together, yeah, everything will become normal again.

Him and Jimin would be happy, Taehyung would be gone for good, his reputation is gonna get better and he could just dump Yugyeom. Yeah, that is what's going to happen.

~after school~

He saw him, laughing and smiling like nothing else mattered in the world except him and his Jimin. Jungkook growled at this thought. Jimin was his! Only his! Nobody else's, especially not Taehyung!

He watched them from a distance, waiting until Jimin left Taehyung alone. Jungkook smirked, he's finally alone with that stone of a bitch. Taehyung waved Jimin goodbye, his eyes closed and a smile on his lips. Once Jimin was gone, his arm dropped to his side and his smile turned into a frown.

"How long are you going to stand there and stare at me like a creep?" Taehyung said, his voice loud and echoed in the empty hallway. Jungkook flinched slightly, he didn't expect Taehyung to realize he was there, but that's okay, he was still going to make Taehyung regret what he did.

Jungkook harshly pushed Taehyung into the lockers, Taehyungs back hitting the metal causing a loud sound to resonate in the hallway. Taehyung winced, that was sure to leave a nasty bruise tomorrow. Taehyung looked up to look into Jungkooks eyes, which were filled with anger.

"You have some nerve to push me" Taehyung said with a scoff, his voice sounding smug. That pissed Jungkook even more. Jungkook grabbed the front of Taehyungs shirt harshly, and lifted it. Taehyung was now eye to eye with Jungkook, he could now clearly see the anger radiating off of him.

"This was all your fault" Jungkook said with gritted teeth, his eyes still glaring into Taehyungs smug smirk. "What was my fault?" Taehyung said with a smile, knowing it would annoy Jungkook even more. He was right, it did annoy Jungkook. Jungkook growled and pushed Taehyung against the lockers again, but harder.

"Don't act dumb, you bitch! You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Jungkook said loudly, well, screamed is a more accurate word for it, in Taehyungs face. Taehyung tilted his head to the side, feigning confusion. "I do? I'm pretty sure I never did anything to you, Jeon" Taehyung said, his tone confused, but Jungkook knew he was just faking it.

"You stole Jimin from me!" Jungkook said, his knuckles now turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists. Taehyungs eyes widened. That's what this is about? Taehyung could almost laugh at Jungkooks immaturity.

"I guess your mad you got found out, huh?" Taehyung asked a teasing smile on his face, his eyebrows raised. "Sorry to break it to you, Jungkook. Jimin isn't an object that can be stolen, he's a person that has feelings and emotions. If you can't understand that, you don't deserve to call yourself his boyfriend" Taehyung said, his voice now cold ans devoid of any emotion. The smile that was on his face was now gone and was replaced by a frown.

"oh, I guess it's ex-boyfriend now, hm?" Taehyung said, slipping away from Jungkooks grasp and crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You don't deserve to regret this, Jeon. You had the choice to not cheat, nobody forced you to do it. But you did it anyways" Taehyung said, his gaze falling on the setting sun outside the school.

"Now you're regretting it? You fucking hypocrite" Taehyung said harshly while pushing Jungkook ways from him. Taehyung walked away from Jungkook, finally leaving Jungkook alone with his thoughts.

Jungkooks fists were clenched so hard that it drew blood from his palms, but he didn't care nor did he notice. He just stood there, his teeth gritted and his fists clenched. So many thoughts were running inside his head, but one stood out.

'You don't deserve to call yourself his boyfriend'

He was right, Jungkook didn't deserve to be Jimin's boyfriend. Jimin deserves somebody so much better than him. Jungkook stood there, unmoving. His hair covered his eyes, making them not visible to anybody that saw him.

His eyes watered but he couldn't do anything about that. A single tear slips down his cheek, but Jungkook doesn't do anything about it.

~~~~
I tried to make it longer but it's still pretty short T^T