ix

I was shocked. I didn't actually believe it. Jimin didn't just walk out on me, right?

I shouldn't be that worried anyways, he's going to come back. Like he always does. He can't live without me anyways.

I reassured myself, making me more relaxed and less tense. I walk out of the school, the sky was already dark, the stars visible in the night sky.

I'll make Jimin regret screaming at me. Who does that to their boyfriend?

~*time skip*~

By the time I went inside the school, the hallways were filled of students, chattering away. I looked around, looking for Jimin.

I didn't see him, so I went to his locker. And there he was, laughing and smiling, at Taehyung. I thought bitterly.

I walked towards them, a deep scowl on my face. I was standing in front of them, arms crossed.

They turned to look at me, Taehyung with a confused yet annoyed expression and Jimin with a frown on his face.

"What do you want?" Jimin said, hands on his hips. Taehyung crossed his arms, the confused expression disappeared and was replaced by just annoyance.

"I just wanna see my boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" I said, an amused smirk on my lips.

Jimin scoffed, "Your boyfriend? So you're dating Taehyung now?" Jimin said, a smirk tugging at his lips.

Taehyung looked offended,

"Min! How could you even think that I would date-"

he then looked at me up and down, a disgusted look on his face.

"that."

Are you fucking serious? I just chose to ignore whatever he said and just focused on Jimin.

"Of course not! You're my boyfriend remember?" I smile at him, my hands reaching to grab his.

He pulled away and looked at me with a scowl.

"I don't know if you remember Jungkook, but didn't I say that we were over?" Jimin said loudly, causing a few heads to turn, but I didn't really care.

"Why don't you go to Yugyeom, hmm? You seem to like spending time with him in cafés." Jimin said with raised eyebrows and crossed arms.

I just stood there, not saying anything. Whispers broke out in the hall.

'I thought Jungkook was dating Yugyeom?'

'No you idiot, Jungkook was dating Jimin even before the school year'

'I can't believe Jungkook would cheat on Jimin like that'

'So Yugyeom was just a side-dude(?)'

'Dumbass deserved to get dumped'

'He didn't even try to hide his and Yugyeom's relationship, he was bound to get caught'

'Who does he think he is? Expecting Jimin to take him back?'

I look back at Jimin, my fists clenched on my side. He was preparing to walk away with Taehyung, but before he could I forcefully grabbed his shoulders and made him face me.

"Stop pretending Jimin! I know you're mad but this is just over the top!" I almost scream in his face.

"So what if I hang out with Yugyeom more than you? He needed me!"

The whispers started growing louder and Jimin scowl deepened.

"Face it Jimin! You can't live without me! You love me!"

I said, my voice echoing loudly, making the hallway dead silent.

I hear a snort and I lock eyes with Taehyung, who just looked at me with a smug grin.

"Correction, I loved you" Jimin suddenly says in the midst of the silence.

"I don't love people who cheat behind my back."

The shrill sound of the bell ringing filled the silent hallway, students rush to their classrooms.

Jimin pulled himself out of my grip, and turned to Taehyung. "Let's go Tae" he said, glaring at me one last time before they disappeared in the sea of students.