v

§×[Taehyung]ק

Jimin and I have been sitting in the sand for almost an hour, talking about anything we could possibly talk about but ended up silently admiring the ocean.

I look over to Jimin, smiling while looking at the beautiful view in front of him. I smile, he looks so peaceful.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked still gazing at the ocean.

"yeah, it really is" I say while looking at him, smiling.

I turned back to the ocean, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore filled my ears.

I barely heard it but, Jimin mumbled under his breath

"I wish you would never leave me"

I smile,

"I won't leave your side"

I whisper softly, Jimin turned to look at me with a confused look on his face. "What was that?" he asked, not clearly hearing what I said.

I smile at him and said "It's nothing" he looked confused but in the end he just shrugged his shoulders.

I look back to the ocean, the sky turning to darker shades of purple and blue, it was beautiful.

I felt something come in contact with my shoulder, I look down and see Jimin resting his head on me.

I tried waking him up but he just wouldn't budge, I sighed and just gave up, letting Jimin sleep peacefully on my shoulder.

My eyes started to close as a wave of sleepiness overcame me and I couldn't help but sleep.

By the time I woke up, Jimin was still sleeping, the moonlight illuminating us. The sky was dark, with only the moon and stars being visible.

I checked my phone, and saw that it was almost midnight. I tried to wake up Jimin but to no avail, so I just prompted to carry him.

When I picked him up, he was surprisingly light. I didn't know where he lived so I just took him to my house.

I layed him down in one of the beds, tucking him in so he can sleep peacefully.