❤️👄❤️

disclaimer:this isn't a part of the main story. The app that I was using did save my progress so I have to rewrite everything. Here's a short chap because it's the only way I can cope.
~~~~~

Jimin was often bullied because of his looks. He wasn't ugly, actually, he was quite the opposite. He was very cute. Very cute. The teachers and caretakers often squeeled and cooed about how cute and pretty he looked. Even some of the parents as well.

This however caught the attention of the other children at the school. The boys were jealous because Jimin got the attention of teachers and adults, leaving most of them forgotten. The girls however, loved to talk to Jimin. They liked how he wasn't rough and loud like the other boys. This made the boys even more jealous.

Some girls envied Jimin's looks, because Jimin was very pretty. He was prettier than some girls actually, and they didn't like that. The boys and some of the girls conspired together and made Jimin's life at school not very enjoyable.

It was rescess, most kids were running around and playing games. The others were hanging around the swings or going down the slides. Jimin was quietly playing in the sandbox, making a small castle. Somebody's foot suddenly stepped on it and Jimin was surprised.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there." The boy snickered, the lackeys also snickering behind him. Jimin looked at the sand, not wanting to look up at the boys. He remained silent, not saying a word. They didn't like that. "Hey! Are you ignoring me?!" The boy at the middle said, grabbing a fistful of Jimin's hair.

Jimin whimpered and tried to get him to let go but he just grabbed on tighter. The boy began screaming at Jimin, but he couldn't really understand what he was saying. The pain coming from his scalp caused a few tears to slip from his eyes and roll down his cheeks.

"Hey! Stop doing that!" somebody yelled at them. The boys looked towards the sound of the voice but Jimin continued to cry quietly as his hair was being pulled. The boy that yelled at them had brown hair and large doe eyes. He was Jungkook.

Jungkook was pretty new, he only transferred a week ago. Despite that, he continued to make a lot of friends because of his friendly and kind nature. He didn't hesitate to stand for what he thinks is right.

"You better stop right now or you're going to regret it!" Jungkook shouted again, his voice louder now. A few of the kids nearby stopped and looked at what was happening. Once they figured out what was happening, they quietly left to go and get a teacher. They weren't going to let those bullies do that to Jimin.

Jungkook began to walk forward, the bullies were clearly underestimating him. I mean, what's a small kid gonna do? The grip on Jimin's hair loosened but not significantly enough that he could free himself from their grip. Jimin still didn't look up so he didn't notice Jungkook walking towards them.

But it was pretty useless because before Jungkook could even reach them, a teacher appeared. She was behind the bullies so they didn't notice her. "What is going on here?!" she screamed, her voice causing the bullies to turn around. Once they saw her, fear appeared in their eyes. They tried to run away, but the teacher was already there to catch them.

Jungkook walked to Jimin and kneeled down beside him. Jimin was still in the sandbox clutching his head in pain. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked quietly, not wanting to startle the boy. v at the boy and smiled slightly. "M'okay. Head hurts 'ittle bit." Jimin answered. Jungkook smiled back at him, his eyes crinklimg and his bunny teeth on full show. Jimin smiled again, but wider. His eyes were closed and his teeth were showing. The two of them were so bright that the other kids swore they had to squint. Jungkook accompanied Jimin to the school nurse and that, my friends, was the start of an amazing friendship.

~~~~~

The app that I was writing in didn't save so I have to rewrite everything T^T. here's a short chapter that isn't connected to the main story cause I need to cope. I always wanted to write Jikook as kids. 😔