viii

Jungkook rubbed his temples with an annoyed look on his face, looking as if this was just a mild annoyance and not an actual problem. He looked as if our relationship wasn't going to fall apart.

"For the last time, Jimin. We are just friends"

Jungkook said, huffing with annoyance. I glare at him as my fists clanched harder.

"Oh really? Then Taehyung's just a friend too"

Jungkook seemed satisfied with my answer, though I scowling and gritting my teeth.

"Good, I don't like the way you act when you're with him" Jungkook said. My mouth hung agape for a moment before I snapped it shut, who does he think he is?! Thinking he has any fucking control over how I act.

"You can't tell me how I should act. You can't tell me how to fucking act around Taehyung, you fucking dick."

I said, my scowl on full display, showing my immaculate displeasure.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He never experienced me talking back to him, so I guess he was surprised.

"But I'm your boyfriends! What if people think the wrong thing about you two?!" Jungkook debated, his hands doing unnecessary gestures.

The wrong thing? Really? That's what he was worried about?

"The wrong thing? The wrong thing?! I don't think you can talk about people thinking the wrong thing when half of the fucking school thinks you're dating Yugyeom and not me!"

I shouted in his face, my hands pushing his chest harshly on every word.

"That doesn't matter Jimin! You know that I'm your boyfriend, let them think what they want"

Jungkook said, shrugging it off like it was no big deal. It made me even more fucking angry.

"Really? Because you're not acting like my boyfriend, you're acting like Yugyeom's boyfriend." I said bitterly, my arms once again crossing.

"Every single time I bring up Yugyeom, you defend him as if I was accusing him of murder." I said harshly.

I'm getting really fucking tired of Jungkooks's bullshit by now.

"You said you guys were just friends right? Maybe we should go back to being friends too" I say while rolling my eyes, though my words were sincere.

That seemed to snap Jungkook out of his silence. His eyes widened and his mouth hung slightly agape.

He grabbed my wrist, though not hard enough to leave a bruise. "You're joking, right? Right, Jimin? You don't really want to break up, right?"

Jungkook said with panic in his voice. His eyes shaking in nervousness.

I smiled at him, and I saw him relax, his grip on my wrist loosened and he sighed in relief.

I rip my wrist out of his hands, and I looked at him harshly.

"I'm not joking, Jungkook. I'm not fighting for someone who's not fighting for me."

I said to his face, before harshly turning away and leaving, leaving him in shock.

I walked out of school to realize that the sun is setting and I should hurry up and go home before it gets dark.

That felt really good to get that off of my chest. It was satisfying to see Jungkook look so shocked and surprised.