vi

°§jimin§°

I woke up because of the sun seeping through the blinds. I sit up and rub my eyes sleepily.

I look around me and realize that this room isn't mine. I look around frantically and I look under the covers to check if I still have clothes on.

thankfully, I did and I breathe a sigh of relief.

before I could start to even think of what was happening, Taehyung walked through the door.

thank God it wasn't some stranger.

"Hey, good morning." he said with a smile.

I smile at him.

"I hope you don't mind that I took you over to my house, it was getting pretty late and I didn't know where you lived" he said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I chuckle, "it's fine. I'm just thankful it was you that took me home and some rando on the street"

"what time is it anyway?" i ask.

"it's almost 9" Taehyung said nonchalantly

"oh, okay"

wait-

"why didn't you wake me up?! we are literally 2 hours late!" I scream at him.

he looked at me amused, before saying,

"I called the school and told them that we were going to go late because you were sick and I was taking care of you"

I flop down on his bed, relieved, while he just watched me in amusement from the doorway.

i glare at him, "this isn't funny Tae, I seriously thought we were gonna get in trouble" I said, trying to sound angry.

but Taehyung just looked even more amused. he was grinning like a maniac.

"get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes" he said while walking out the door.

I cross my arms and pout, but I still wake d towards the bathroom to take a shower.

¶×after the shower׶

I had already changed into some clothes that Taehyung brought me that actually looked decent and didn't engulf me.

my hair was still wet though, so I just used Taehyung's blow dryer. when I stepped out of the bathroom, Taehyung was just laying on the sofa playing something on his phone.

he noticed me come out and asked "ready to go?" I nodded my head and grabbed my phone and wallet.

thankfully, the school wasn't too far from tae's house so it only took us about 15 minutes to get there.

we went to the principals office first though to get our permission slips. we went to our lockers and got our books and walked towards our next class which was Algebra.

the teacher was in the middle of discussing something when we came in, but we just gave her our permission slips and she understood.

we sat down and listened to her discussion, well, Taehyung listened, I fell asleep.

Taehyung woke me up in time for the next period though. we have the same schedule so it's OK.

I went to go to the bathroom because I had to pee really bad. after I was done, I washed my hands at the sink and dried them off.

I was walking towards the door when I heard a familiar voice say,

"Jimin"

I look behind me and I see jungkook, looking at me with a blank face, his eyes cold.

"uh, hey kookie. what is it?" I asked nervously. hopefully he isn't too mad about the other day.

he walked towards me slowly and I started to back away, though unconsciously.

I didn't realize I was backing up until my back hit the door. I look at jungkook nervously, his gaze still cold as ice.

"where were you and that new kid earlier?" he asked, his eyes containing an emotion that I couldn't describe.

"I was sick, Tae just took care of me" I said, avoiding meeting his gaze.

"he was at your house?" he almost growled out.

"n-no, he took me to his house" I said, stuttering slightly.

he just glared at me before we were interrupted by a knock on the door, saying that they need to go real bad.

"this conversation isn't over jimin, I'll wait for you by your locker" jungkook said with a glare.

I gulped, oh boy I am so screwed.