vii

§jimin§

By the time I got out of class, Jungkook was already waiting for me by my locker. Our eyes met and I knew that it was useless to try and avoid him. I reluctantly walked towards him.

The other students already went home, it was pretty late already. Taehyung told me he had to run some errands for his mom.

When I reached jungkook, he suddenly pushed me against the locker. I winced in pain as my back hit the metal.

Jungkook slammed both of his hands next to my head, making me look at him, his eyes filled with anger and rage.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked, his eyes still staring into my soul.

"I'm not avoiding you" I said while I looked away from his eyes. He seemed to get angrier at my response and grabbed my face to make me look at him.

"Bullshit! Did you think I would believe you?" he screamed in my face.

"You're always with that Taehyung dude! You don't even greet me anymore!" he said loudly, his voice echoing in the hallway.

I looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes. I looked at everything except him.

"Are you cheating on me?"

I looked at him, shocked that he had the nerve to ask me that.

I felt rage and anger inside of me, he thinks I'm the one cheating? Wow, that's really funny.

"I'm the one cheating? Me? Wow Jungkook, wow"

I said, finally ripping my jaw away from his hands.

"Are you?"

he asked crossing his arms. I clenched my fists, blood coming out in crescent shaped wounds.

"How could I not think that you're cheating? You always hang out with him and you always ignore me"

he said, as if it proved anything.

"You-"

"Just shut up Jungkook, how can you even say that? After everything that we've been through? For fucks sake Jungkook we've been together for 3 years, do you really think that I would cheat on you?"

I shouted at him angrily.

"Well lately I don't know what to think of you anymore"

he said with a scoff.

I stood there shocked and angry, I gritted my teeth and I clenched my fist harder.

"Well, are you cheating on me?"

Jungkook looked at me.

"Of course no-"

"Just shut up Jungkook! I don't want to hear any of your lies anymore!"

I shout at him angrily.

"Do you think I'm blind Jungkook? Do you think I don't see you and Yugyeom having dates? Do you think I don't see the way that he looks at you?!"

I screamed, tears brimming my eyes.

"Or do you think I'm deaf? That I can't hear your conversations on the phone?"

Jungkook looked shocked, before he realized what I was actually saying.

"Baby, it's not what you think! Yugyeom is just a friend!"

he said, trying to explain himself.

"Exactly Jungkook! He's just a friend! So why do you spend more of your time with your 'friend' than with me? Your boyfriend!?"