Chapter 1

Pretty Lady's Smile

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

The loud crash from outside made the long haired girl jolted from her nap, that made her pissed off. The girl got up from the couch and tied her hair into a high ponytail, the TV in the office is on as she sees the news. Apparently the interview didn't go so well, she figured as such. Katie Killjoy was a fucking bitch anyways.

But what in the name of 17 stages of bloody burning hell was that loud sound? Melody could seriously grab out her scythe and cut someone right up. The girl turns off the TV as she opens the door of the office to see the others in the lobby, but her rich red eyes landed on someone familiar. He seem to be talking to Charlie about some food recipe, the second he notices that he been stared at — the radio demon turns his head towards the person. Melody jumped as she slammed the door shut, what the hell is he doing here?

It's not that they had a bad relationship, she was never really comfortable around him. The radio demon also known as Alastor was Hell most powerful demon known, Melody knew him too well and so does he. Hell, she even knew him when she was alive but she wasn't sure if he knew her back then. Melody takes a deep breath as she opens the door, he's still looking her way- nope! The girl slams the door again and leans against it.

Wait a minute, was he the reason that she was jolted awake? Sheesh, he's lucky that it was him and not Angel or someone would have to die twice in their already-dead life. Melody was about to open the door again when a knock came from the other side of the door, she stood straight up as she opens the door. Her whole body froze to see it was him.

"Why hello there, darling!" He greets, his everlasting smile widened even if it was possible. Melody avoided eye contact as she looks at the others behind the tall demon. She didn't want to be mean so she decided to respond,

"Hello.." it came out like a whisper, Alastor seemed amused.

"You know it is quite rude to not look at someone when they are talking." He comments, Melody sighs and looks at him.

"Sorry." Was all she could say, Melody desperately wanted to get out of that situation. "Um-" she start, Alastor raises his eyebrows. "Can I come out?" She asks, pointing out that he been blocking the doorway. He laughs as he stepped aside,

"Of course!" Melody walks out as she mumbled a thanks. Almost immediately she walk quickly beside Charlie, Vaggie looks at Melody with a confused face.

"What was that?" She points out, Melody tenses up and looks around in awkwardness.

"I'll tell you about it later but-" Melody turns to Charlie, "I'm not even gonna ask why you let him in but, are you okay?" She asks, Charlie raises her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She asked back, Melody's shoulders relaxed.

"I saw that the interview went awful." She recalled, Charlie nodded and sighed.

"Yeah.. they thought of it as a joke, I just don't want my people to die." Charlie says, referring to the cleansing day. Melody smiled sympathetically.

"It's alright dear, I'll help you as much as I could. I'm sure there's someone out there." She reassures, Charlie nodded and smiled. Melody turns to Vaggie as she nodded, with that Melody walks away to leave Vaggie with Charlie alone. The girl decides to sit down on the sofa as she holds up her hand slightly to summon a book, she holds it as she began reading. She could feel someone sitting beside her as they inched closer,