Chapter 7

Someone In The Past

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

"I'm going back to the hotel, Charlie might start looking for me." Melody says as she stands up and grabbing her umbrella with her as she dusts off the dirt off her dress. She opens her umbrella and hovers it over her head, Sin and Angel also got up from their spot and dusting themselves off too. Melody waves at them and starts to walk away, but before she was far she stops and turns her head to the side.

"Angel, make sure you're back before the clock hits 8 or I won't be nice." She says as she gives the two a threatening smile and starts walking away again. Angel shivers as he rubs his arms,

"Your fuckin' friend gives me the creeps." He muttered under his breath. Sin burst out laughing and walks off into another direction, Angel following close behind.

"Sucks to be you, thot." Sin chuckles as Angel did the same towards the nickname. As the two walk off on the streets, Sin glances up at Angel who's once again talking away to her. She watch as he laughs when he delivered his punchline on a joke, made faces of reactions when telling a story — a lots more that nobody can list off. Without even noticing, she smiles softly, 'oh, I wish this could last forever.' She thought to herself, but of course, it couldn't. Angel was on a whole another level, he's a popular gay pornstar and her? She is popular, even earning the title 'The Deceiver' but she can't even compare that to him.

And besides, he would never look at her like how he does to the men he sees. She's—

"Hey, princess. You listenin'?" Angel snaps her out of her thoughts, the girl jumps as she blinks and looks up at him.

"Huh, what?" She blurts out, obviously confused. She looks at where they had stopped and it was an ice cream shop.

"I'm askin' ya kitty, you want some ice cream?" He asks as he chuckles when her eyes lit up at the mentioning of 'ice cream'. The girl grips her hands in excitement as she jumps,

"Fuck yes!" She cheerfully squeak, making Angel chuckle and walking inside the shop.

"Alright, Clutz. Wait for me out here, I'll go get ya favourite." Sin nods as she watch him disappear inside the shop. The girl had a smile on her face the whole time, visibly showing off her sharp rows of teeth. Sin was too much in thoughts about Angel but was pulled into reality when someone bumped into her and said nothing. The girl glared at the man that have a hat covering his features,

"Fucking prick." She cuss out as she crosses her arms and glare down at the man who's walking away. He looks kinda sketchy to be honest, but hey, it's hell. What the fuck is normal anymore? Sin shivers as she glares away from the man, Angel later comes out and hands the girl a chocolate chip mint ice cream as her face lits up. Angel laughs at her childishness as they walk back to the hotel.

The man from before watch as the two disappear from his sight as he walks away, noting things down on a notepad in his hands with a pen — mumbling things under his breath. The notepad is filled with messy hand writing, but it was clear he was after something. But instead of targeting Sin like some would think; on his notepad was a little-to-no information about Melody. But he only wrote 'Mel' because it was the only thing he heard Sin called her.

Things weren't going to be pretty, he chuckles as he puts away his notepad into his jacket as he walks back to his house.

Miss Karma (A Hazbin Hotel Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें