Chapter 3

What Do You Know About Me?

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

Alastor quietly sip his black coffee as he listened in the conversations of the demons in front of him, it is quite interesting for him. And also.. very informational. If she was working with the royal family of hell, what was she doing on that night few years ago?

×
×
×

The Radio Demon made his way casually towards the place of an Overlord in hell, trying to show the whole world of hell of what he's capable of and spread his madness around. As he stood in front of the door, he could hear conversation from inside but it was a bit hushed and lowered. This place is the last overlord that he'd want to kill before taking a bit of a break from it, his smile widened as he grips his microphone cane on his right hand.

The doors slammed open as the multiple demons inside of the room snapped their heads towards him, it was as if they were having a meeting.

"Why hello there, my dear fellows." He greets as his psychopathic smile grew bigger. It was all in an instant as he killed all of them but only one demon remained, her back is turned to him as she looks at the corpses of the demons in front of her. She didn't look fazed as she didn't move but the second Alastor steps forward in silence the girl turns around instantly as she jumps high into the sky and land her feet gracefully a few feet away with a big sharp scythe held in her hands as it points towards the demon. He was quite surprised that she was able to sense his presence.

Her long black hair is tied to a messy bun as her locks of hair covered half of her view of vision, her rich red piercing eyes glowed in the dark of the night.

"Why hello there, my dear. How are you?" He asks as he steps closer,

"Don't move." The girl sneered out as she swings her scythe down as it cuts the air and sending a blow right in front of the radio demon's feet — it was so powerful it cut through the concrete and all the way down to who knows where. "What do you want?"
She asks, not lowering down her guard.

"Absolutely nothing! I came here only to finish some unintended business." He smiles as he glared at the dead corpse of the overload and many other demons behind him. The girl followed his gaze but kept her attention on him.

"I don't want to even know why you killed him." She says as she sigh, suddenly lowering her guard as she sets her scythe down on her side. It made the demon narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm not complaining, I wanted him dead anyways. Thanks." She suddenly thanked him as she tucks her locks behind her ear, careful not to hit her hand on her horns that rested on her temples and came outwards to the top of her head and curled to the bottom.

She blinks as Alastor just noticed, her right eyes is flowing black liquid and down her cheeks and staining her dress which she paid no mind.

"May I ask why you're here?" He asks as he tilted his head, the girl held her hip with her left hand as the right held her scythe.

"I was just helping that idiotic overlord with his business, having to kill demons and making deals with them and such and yet he treated me like utter garbage. Its enough that—" She suddenly stops and sighs, "He's dead now and that's all it matters. I'll be going now." She says as she let's go of her scythe which it disappears in a puff of red smoke so did her horns. The girl pulled on her sleeve as she wipes the black substance off her right cheek.