Chapter 14

Anger

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

It's been a few weeks now, Akira been in the hotel and behaving quite well— for the most part other than pissing Melody off; yeah. At the moment, he's having a conversation with Charlie over teas and coffees again in the lobby. Despite Melody's hatred towards the white haired male, she knows that she can't kick him out because he haven't done anything wrong upon the hotel and the Princess herself.

Talking about Melody, she's currently by the bar — talking to Husk as she fiddles with the straw in her glass cup of milkshake.

"You been drinking that a shit a lot now, you said you only drink it when you're tired?" Husk asks as he wipes a glass cup with a clean cloth. Melody's eyes are somewhere else as it stares off into nothing, her long eyelashes covering her rich red eyes.

"I feed off on energy a lot and I get tired easily if there's too much energy around me." Melody replies as she glares at Akira's head that's facing Charlie. "And that fucker been carrying it all over the place, makes me want to snap his goddamn neck." Melody hiss out as she drinks her milkshake angrily. Husk blinks, clearly noticing that Melody could easily just kill that demon if she wanted to.

"What a fucking asshole." Husk huffs out as Melody sighs and buries her face in her arms.

"I hope he just go away already, I can't even focus on my job with him breathing like a bitch!" Melody hisses as she slams her fists on the table, making the cup that's in front of her jump from the impact. Husk stops what he was doing as he stared at her for a moment, "Sorry." She mumbles out as she breathes in and out.

"Nah don't fuckin' sweat it, you can talk shit about that fucker all you want to me. I can see that he's already a fucking asshole, always coming up to you when you clearly ain't even interested in his stupid ass." Husk replies as he puts the glass cup in his hand on top of the shelves behind him. Melody slowly nods,

"I'm gonna go get some air." Melody says as she spins herself on the stool and jumps off from it. The girl fixes her skirt as she heads towards the front doors of the hotel.

"Dear, where are you going?" Alastor asks from behind the reception counter, his eyes looking up from the book that's from his hand. Melody stops as she turns her hand towards him,

"Oh, I'm just gonna sit outside. I needed some air." She reply as she turns her body fully towards him, Alastor smiles as he closes his book.

"That sounds delightful! May I join you?" He asks as the book in his hand disappear into thin air. Alastor's eyes turns lidded as he stared down at the shorter girl with his hands behind his back.

"Sure." She replies shortly.

"Wonderful!" Alastor cheers as he walls out from behind the counter and beside the girl, the two walks out of the hotel as they chat with each other a little bit. Charlie and Akira had stopped talking as they both watch the two leave, Charlie looks at Akira who have a hurtful look on his face. Charlie couldn't help but hold her hands up as she shake them,

"Don't worry! They're just friends!" She tries to reassure him, Akira's brows furrows as he looks down to his hands and fiddling with his thumbs.

"I feel so guilty for what I did, now she won't even look at me." Akira says out loud to nobody but to himself in particular. Charlie couldn't do much as she frowns sadly, Akira looks up as he looks at her. "Who is that guy anyways?" He asks out of the blue, the question caught her off guard as she jumps a bit.

"O-Oh him.. His name is Alastor— wait, are you telling me that you don't know him?" Charlie cuts herself off short when she realizes it, Akira shakes his head slowly.