Chapter 24

Blood Boils

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

"Ugh, I'm exhausted." Melody says to herself and sits on a bed, she kicks off her high heels and brings her feet up to her chest, hugging it as her eyes travels around the hotel room. It got pretty late and Charlie insisted that she stays in the hotel instead. The girl sighs as she closes her eyes, resting her head on her knees as she hugs her legs close to herself.

'Everything been chaos ever since he showed up.' She thought, referring to Alastor. 'And honestly I don't whether to hate it or thank him. My life been a jar bottle of emptiness for the past years anyways.'

thud, thud. A noise comes from the door, it sounds like something kept hitting the door but it sounds like it's something small. The girl opens her eyes and gets off her bed, walking towards the door and opens it to see no one. She was about to close the door when she feels something touch her barefooted legs, Melody looks down to see a small pig. The patterns of spots of pink on it looks like Angel's.

She gets on both of her knees and picks up the small animal, it snorts at her in response. There's a collar around its neck,  the girl holds the piggy like a baby as she checks the collar.

'Fat Nuggets.' It reads, Melody holds in a laugh as she stands back up and closes the door with her heel. She walks over to her bed and sets it carefully down on the soft mattress as it lies down and rolls over, asking for belly rubs.

Melody holds the urge to squeal at how cute it is as she reaches and rubs its belly. She's actually a big softie for animals, her favourite are small animals and soft animals like cats, ferrets and even owls. The girl stops petting the pig as she walks towards the bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes later, she gets out to find Fat Nuggets on the floor and it holds up a photograph using its mouth.

"Whoa, how did you find this?" Melody asks as she kneels in front of it and takes the photograph, looking at the picture. It's a picture of her holding Charlie when she was a toddler, the big bright smile on Charlie's face did not match Melody's dull and empty face. She sits down beside the small pink animal as it crawls up to her lap which she didn't mind.

Melody remembers this photograph, Lilith took it when Charlie refused to let go off her. She would kept crying so Melody decided to carry her up instead, it sure did make the girl stop crying. Lucifer was kind of jealous that his own daughter didn't even want her own daddy to carry her.

She sighs as she puts the photograph away on the bedside table, stands up with the piggy in her arms as she sits down on the bed and lies down. Fat Nuggets lies down right beside Melody's head as it closes its eyes, she does the same as the night passes on to the next morning.

The sounds of feet tapping loudly outside wakes Melody up as she sits up, rubbing her eyes. She actually slept well and there wasn't a nightmare, that made her a bit relieved. She remembers about last night as she turns to her side to still see Fat Nuggets snuggled up in the covers, what a cutie.

She gets off the bed slowly and tries not to wake the animal up as she walks to the mirror, fixing her hair a bit and tie it into her usual ponytail.

Another loud noise of someone running around and muffled panicked voice could be heard, waking up the poor pig that was sleeping. Melody walks up to the Fat Nuggets as she picks it up and hugs it to her chest.

She walks up to the door and opens it to see Angel running down the hallway in panic and down the stairs, what the hell is wrong with him?

The hotel door beside hers opens up to reveal the demon himself exiting the room. He turns to her and smiles at her,