Chapter 28

Ease My Heart

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

Charlie decided it's better everyone went back to the hotel, when I say everyone; I really mean it.

"Why does this gigantic judgemental demon needs to follow us?" Slither comments as he crosses his arms, glaring at Karma who had shrink a little bit smaller in size due time but still taller than everyone.

"Blueberry sadist, please. You insulting me is just insulting your friend's real looks." Karma giggles as she pokes Slither's shoulder only to have her hand slapped away.

"At least she's considerate of her words and people's feelings." The blue spider barks back, the two seem to be bickering at each other until they enter the hotel.

Charlie sighs as she stands by the reception counter, not seeing Alastor standing there like he usually does. She frown a little bit before Sin runs around, up the stairs and even down the stairs; the kitchen, backroom and around the bar.

Charlie watch as Sin scratches her head in confusion,

"Hey, grumps-" But Husk only glare at her in annoyance, making her shut up. She looks around and notices Niffty that's sweeping the floor nearby, she walks up to her and looks down at the gal.

"Mademoiselle, have you seen Angel?" Sin asks the one-eyed cute monster. Niffty looks up from the ground and up at Sin,

"I been around the hotel and I haven't seen him, well he was in the lobby when I was cleaning the couches." She tells her, Sin purses her lips.

"When was that?" She asks again, Niffty smiles.

"Precisely an hour ago!" She chirps her confirmation.  Sin bites her bottom lip and thanks the small demon which she smile in return.

Angel could just maybe go out with Cherri or something but at a time like this though? Sure he seems like the person that doesn't care but he's still considerate.

The succubus thought of something, she forgot that she sense certain people using her succubus sight. Her vision turns purple as she looks around, not seeing any outlines of Angel through the walls or the ceiling.

He's not in the hotel.

Her vision turns back to normal as she pulls out her phone from her back pocket, scrolling through her contacts and searching up Cherri Bomb's number. She texts the bomb girl and a few minutes later she gets a reply saying she haven't seen Angel for a few days.

Sin sighs as she looks for Angel's contact and gathers up her courage and texting him. She waited and waited, but there's no reply at all.

It's very unlike of Angel to never reply to her messages, negative thoughts start filling her head like water;

What if something happened to him? What if Valentino had walked in and took him back to the studio by force?

"Sinnamon, are you okay?" Charlie's soft voice asks as she holds Sin's shoulder in comfort. The succubus turns to the blonde princess as she slightly smile,

"I'm fine. But, where's Angel? I can't find him anywhere.." Sin says as her shoulders drops, Charlie looks around and Angel is indeed nowhere to be found in the lobby room.