Ch. Twelve

"Don't fucking touch me!"

Both Craig and Raye heard a woman yelled along with some scuffles outside, seconds later the door to what was Raye's former office came busting open revealing two of the guys; Paolo and Raffaele lifting a woman by her arms while she kicked and writhed in the air
Immediately Raye walked over to them,

"Put her down," the guys heeded and pushed the girl onto the floor where she groaned. It was there that Raye took in all of their dishevelled appearances as the others entered the room. Whose noses weren't bleeding, lips were split and clothing almost torn from their bodies.

"You guys left for a few hours and already end up causing trouble. What exactly happened?"

"Your dirty hounds assaulted me!" The girl spat, glaring over to the guys disgustedly. Across her cheek was a reddened mark indicating she was smacked and a little slit at her lower lip also correlated as well. She seemed young Raye noticed, probably early twenties or late teens. Her hair was low in a pixie cut and it was blonde, she had quite a few tattoos on her arms that we're exposed.

"Why?" She turned to Raffaele who was standing beside the girl.

"She attacked us," he answered and in just a few seconds the girl reached out and smacked him across the face causing everyone in the room to snicker quietly to themselves even Raye.

"Liar! That one groped my ass," the girl pointed over to Paolo who had a black eye.

"Is this true?"

"Yes boss," the guy answered and Raye instantly stopped to correct him.

"I'm not your boss anymore, okay? Raye is good enough."He nodded.
Turning her focus back to the girl, she watched as she stood as tall as she did.

"So he touched you inappropriately and you retaliated? Sounds fair." Raye responded, looking over to the guys. "But what happened to all of you, who did you fight?"

"She fought us," Raffaele replied.

"What?"

"She attacked all of us." He added.

Unable to grasp what was said, she even turned to Craig who seemed just as taken aback as she was. "You fought them?"

"Yes. I was protecting myself and I did what was right. These pigs had no right to touch me like that. This isn't the 18 or 1900s, they can't fucking do that shit and get away with it."

"How did you fight all six of these guys and only came out with a scratch?"

"I ain't no punk, I know how to defend myself."

"I'm still intrigued," Raye said taking a seat at the edge of the desk. Chasing the guys out of the room, she observed as the girl looked around watching them leave and then locking the door to the room. "I know who you are," she was quick to say.

"You do?"

"You're bad news and so were those guys who interfered with me. I don't want any trouble, "

"What's your name?"

"Charlie," she says quietly.

"Well Charlie, you literally beat six of my well-trusted guys and you're still alive. Sounds like you're the badass one we should be worried about."
"Who taught you how to fight like that?"

"My dad," Replied Charlie, keeping her eyes intently on Raye.

"And can you wave a gun too?"

The girl nodded. Raye was amused at the younger girl, a slight smile curling at her lips. She looked over at Craig who seemed just as intrigued about the girl as she was.