Chapter 6 - It's Christmas 🎅

*Christmas eve*

I rolled to the other side of the bed to find a muscular being already waiting for me with a tray containing what seem like breakfast.

Ooops! I didnt tell you. Ok, here it is. He went to his house later that evening to get few clothes, stating he is gonna spend the xmas period with me.

Dont get it twisted, we didnt share my room. He doesnt even know I'm a virgin, neither has he made any move aside kissing. Maybe because we officially became a couple two days ago. Maybe not.

"Breakfast in bed, huh?" I smiled.

"If it's for you, I will cook every day and night," he smirked.

"Really now!?"

"Yes of course. Now, get into that bathroom and freshen up before I die of nose cancer," he joked, covering his nose.

"Nose cancer? Where is that coming from?" I raised my eyebrow, then it dawned on me that I just woke up. Immediately I covered my mouth and rushed to the bathroom before yelling, "I do brush before going to bed."

"You really know how to cook," I said in between mouth full of this delicious meal.

"What do you think?" He smirked.

"I never knew a guy like you with your status will know how to make noodles not to talk this..." I said pointing to my plate of delicious rice along side with salad and chicken.

"Okay, be honest with me Mic. Did you make this or you ordered it?" I paused.

"Of course I did," he laughed.

"So when did you wake up? 4am?"

"Don't be ridiculous Mel. But to be honest, I woke up by six,"

"Thought as much. So have you eaten?"

"No. Waiting for my queen to have a taste first," he smiled, pecking me on the lips.

”Then join me, go get your cutlery,"

"I'm always ready," he smirked showing me his fork.

"You're really something Mic," I chuckled.

"But you love me just the way I am right?" He smirked, with love in his eyes.

"You wish," I playfully hit his chest, blushing.

We soon finished eating the meal. It was yummy, to be frank. I never for once knew guys could cook. My father has never cooked neither has my ex.

"Thanks Mic," I pecked him. "You're welcome babe. Anything for you," he winked, before claiming my lips.

*

*

*

The rest of the day went well as we decorated the whole house with Christmas stuffs. Right now, we are watching Netflix but Mic has been busy doing his christmas count down.

"11:58," he sang into my ears.

"Sometimes, I think you're a child in a man's clothing," I teased, laughing. He joined me to as he sang again into my ears, "11:59."

"Hey, I'm watching this and if you aren't interested, please keep it low. You're really distrac..." He cut me off with a peck on the lips before adding.

"You talk way too much baby," and there again, he screamed.

"Merry Christmas baby," Mic carried me, spinning me round the living house. I giggled as he spinned me.

"Happy holidays to you too babe," I said as I placed a light kiss on his lips.

The sounds of the bangers and knock outs interrupted him, as he was about to take my lips fully. He dropped me and reached out for something when I heard my phone vibrated.

As I was about to pick it up, it went blank. What the fuck! A human being still flashes someone, and by this time of the night. I cursed under my breathe.

When I unlocked the phone and checked who called, it was an unknown number. I decided to use true caller to find the silly flasher.

"Barry Odogwu."

Really!? I raises my eyebrow. "Why will your brother be flashing me by this time of the ni..." I turned to the direction where I left Mic, just to see a half kneeling Mic with his hand stretched out holding an opened red velvet ring box with a shining ring in it.

"What are you...." I was cut off by a talking smiling Mic.

"Will you marry me, Mel," he smiled, his perfect set of teeth that freaks me out displayed. "Mic, I really don't know...I mean we just started dating and this is too sudden," I told him.

"Hey," he stood up, caressing my arm. "I know we officially became a couple two days ago but we have known each other for more than five months. And even though we decide to date and know each other more for two years, we won't still know everything we want to know."

"I know....but..."

"No buts, Mel," he said, placing his index finger on my lips. "I love you, everything about you. Your good side and even your flaws. I'm a man who knows what he wants and I want you. I want to spend my eternity with you and our future kids. I love your smiles, you looks with or without make-up. I love you."

"I don't know what to say. It's sudden, I...."

"Speak no more, babe. Just say yes and I will love you all my life till I breathe my last," he confessed. He went back on his right knee, stretching out the ring box towards me and asked, "Will you be my forever?"

With tears in my eyes, I nodded. "Yes Mic. I will."

He slipped the beautiful ring into my finger and kissed it. "I love you, Mel."

"I love you too, Mic," and I claimed his lips. For the first time since we starting kissing, he bit my lower lip making me gasp, giving him access and charge over my mouth as our tongues intertwined together.

Gently, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs round his waist. After what seemed like hours, he pulled away, catching our breathe. "Happy holidays, baby," he smirked.

I smiled and got down from his hold. "Did you plan this with Barry?" I threw the question?

"Huh?"

"You heard right Mic. Stop the pretence, Barry flashed me for a reason I don't know. But this explains it," I stared deep into his eyes.

"Alright. Yeah! It was just a little distraction, you know," he chuckled. "That dude should have privatised his fucking number," he cursed under his breathe but I heard him and just laughed.

"You both are something else." I said shaking my head.

Soon, I heard his tummy vibrate as mine joined the party as we both chuckled. "I guess we both need something to eat," he said, touching his belly.

"I guess right," I smiled. "And it's time for..."

"Mid-night snacks," we both chorused, racing to the kitchen..

*

*

*

Hi 👋 guys.

I'm deeply sorry💔 for the late update 😢😢😣

Here is another chapter and more behind it. 😚😚😚🍻

Lest I forget, the next chapter will be far from what we are expecting. But trust me when I say, it will be good😚☺😉😉

Jhemma