Chapter 11 - I have a plan

"Barry I need your help."

I was greeted with my baby brother making out with his personal assistant. She was seating on the table, he had his head buried into her neck, her hand supporting his head.

He was in-between her spread legs and as he was about to unbutton her shirt, I cleared my throat.

"Barry!" I called, distrupting their little fun.

"Hey man! The door is meant for knocking and you know it." He smirked, still gripping the girl by the waist.

"Ms. Bianca, kindly get back to work," I ordered, as she stood up, straighten her skirt and left without a word.

"It's too early for you to be having a hot make out session with your assistant," I scolded him as soon as I heard the door close. "Moreover, I thought you are with someone now, and you both have something special going on."

I said taking a seat.

"She was looking hot and tempting. I liked what I saw and took a shot. Surprisingly, she gave it. That's all," he smirked, proud of what he did.

"Can you hear yourself. You sound like a broken radio. I'm not even surprised, you're still a Casanova and I pity Ify because each time she looks at you, I see love written in her eyes," I said, shaking my head.

"Hey bro. Take a chill pill. You didn't see my dick deep inside her, it was just a hot make out which you interrupted. And Ify, she knew what she was getting into, I didn't force her,"

As soon as he told me to take a chill pill, I remembered my reason of being here.

"Bar... " I was cut off.

"Enough of your scolding, big bro. So what really brought you to my office?"

"I was about telling you before he cut me off. Well, I need your help."

"You always need my help, dude. What is this one about? if I may ask," he grinned, exposing his incomplete set of teeth. Yeah, he loosed a tooth when we were kids.

"It's...Mel. She's..." I trailed off.

"If this is the reason you disturbed my breakfast, you can as well come suck my dick," he joked.

"Come, will you ever be mature for once in your life." I shook my head. "But seriously, I found out something about Mel, and I don't know how to react," I added.

"What did you find out?"

"She has been on pills since we got married." my jaw dropped.

"Fuck! She has terminal illness. I'm sorry bro, hope she's not dying anytime soon?"

I chuckled. "Don't be stupid, Barry. When I say pills, I mean contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy."

His eyes widened and he did it. He fucking laughed.

"Guy, na serious matter be this. Your brother might never be a father the way Mel is going about this and all you gat to do is....laugh?'

"I'm sorry bro, but it's funny. A married woman taking pills. Why then did she marry?" He said, trying to hold back the laughter forming by the side of his lips.

"Don't get me wrong. I love Mel....sorry Imelda. She's like a twin sister to me, we are age mates but mehn, her reasoning is out of this world," he added with a serious face.

Barry can be an idiot sometimes but when he's serious, he is damn serious.

"I'm not telling you so you will scold her. I need help, bro not scolding," I hit the table out if frustration.

"Hey dude, calm down. My desk isn't a punching table, okay. Hold on, am I the first your telling this to?"

"Of course. How many brothers do I have, monkey?" I hissed.

"Okay. Can we talk to Zara about this first? Hey, don't freak out, I gat your back." He smirked.

"Okay. What do you think she has to contribute to this matter?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan," he winked at me, smiling and licking his lips. "Guy, relax ooh. No go get hypertension because say you marry wife. I still need my brother, strong and health." He joked.

"But on a serious note, why don't you get a second wife? Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous but at least, you will get what you want. Or better still....I don't even know again. Your case don stress me," he said, his eyes filled with pity.

"Don't pity me. I will be fine."

"Forget pity, bro. I'm even more scared of marriage. I don't know if I can cope or be calm the way you are. Guy, with the way you're being stressful at home, I don't think I will marry even though I love Ify," he added.

I laughed my ass out. "I knew it. You love that girl. Why don't you put a ring on it? You know, take it to the next le.... "

"Bros, abeg. No even go there. So I will join you to be fighting for kids na," he joked, and we both laughed. "Wait a minute, this actually mean she flushes away your sperm. Like, you literally waste sperm," he said, laughing at his statements.

"Dude, it isn't funny. I guess I've over stayed my welcome here," I sighed, checking my wrist watch for the time. "Shit! I have things to sort out today. We'll leave for Zara's office by 3," I told him, before excusing myself.

*

*

*

Hi 👋
This chapter is the shortest of them all and I'm sorry if I bored you.

Don't forget to hit the star button below ☺☺

Jhemma❤