5. Give me a chance

The day feels great today. I feel great after expressing everything to mom. I never had a normal life because of her. She's always taking care of other people rather than her own family. Her words are always "what will other people say?!" Putting others before us is really painful.

When Jennifer have separated with her husband because of irreconcilable differences, she said those words again and my sister defended saying, "how about my feelings? Isn't that more important to you?"

They would argue for days just because of that. Mom might have committed less mistakes but she is a really bad person and always a pain in our ass. The people in our province admires her saying she is a good person why would we always leave her? Why do we visit often?

Ugh! If only they know how terrible she treated us. Dad should have restrained her rather than letting her work on her passion maybe she has been the mom we all deserve.

...

"Are you hiding from me?" Claude smiles and pulled me out under the bed. "You're acting crazy!" We sit on the bed I shyly looked at him with my cheeks burning.

"Hey, you're the one who was crazy here. I'm glad you still came." I held his hand and looked down below. "How's your wound?" I glanced at the places where I stabbed him though it was hidden behind his clothes.

"Don't worry, I am fine. Let's forget it happened." He giggles and I looked at him.

!!!

When my head turned he was about to kiss me on my cheek but accidentally kissed my lips instead. Our eyes bursts and before he pulls away I grabbed his face and kisses his lips. I know I shouldn't be doing it but I was really tempted and it already happened.

The problem is he never kissed back. Maybe because I don't know how to play our lips. I was just waiting for him to move.

"Debonair, stop, we should not ruin our promise." He holds my hand and distanced himself. "I love you, I really do but not this way." He walked out of the room leaving me with tears.

" He walked out of the room leaving me with tears

It's been a week since he was around. I kept on praying he would come back. Maybe breaking a promise meant so much for him. I ruined his trust.

"Claude?" Gladly he finally came knocking at my door but his cold expression ruined the atmosphere. No, it only made me feel strangely excited. "Umph!" My eyes opened wide when he suddenly pulled me up kissing me like he's very hungry. How about our promise? Why is he breaking it?!

Suddenly he pulled up my butt making my thighs wrap around his waist and he played his mouth making my lips wet.

I felt the pleasure with the way he does it while touching my hair and unties it. With every touch I felt tickled and our bodies are getting warmer and warmer chasing our breath with fever. I can smell his fragrant manly scent that I would often smell when he's very close to me.