6. Kill Me, Love

Thalia, Francine, Dianne and I finally had our first day of teaching on the basics of drawing. After that we let the kids draw or paint whatever they like. With the scenery around, they had beautiful outcomes.

"Jade, that's really cute." I praised her while holding a drawing. "Put more colors on this part to emphasize which one you want the eyes to focus on.

"No, my drawing is fine." She grabbed her drawing away from me and continued finishing it. I took a deep breath and moved to the next student. Jade is my little cousin. Maybe she's reaching her menstruation and it's giving her a hard time.

"That's really beautiful, Ana. I like your idea of using mud for brown color." I go on and on praising the children and assisting them with few ideas. The day ends and the routine goes on to a week. In the second week a lot of them have improved and ideas have been increasing.

Jade seemed to become more and more aggressive and I tried to handle her.

"No, I have to learn more, I want to be better! I am going to be better than you!" She screamed at me and my knees started to shake.

"Dear, why do you hate me that much? What is going on?" I asked her and I glanced at my friends for them to keep away the children from us for a moment.

"My sister told me you're a bad girl! She pushed me to come with you so I can tell her what bad thing you're doing!" She screamed at me and I wasn't surprised.

Florence, that's Jade's older sister, was Claude's classmate since we were small. I never knew she's in love with Claude not until my twelfth birthday. When Claude gave me a gift, a necklace, I proudly showed it off to everyone and Florence heard about it. She screamed at me saying that Claude is her future husband and she will tell her family to make a bond. I have no idea about what she's talking about and that's the last time I saw her.

My next encounter with her was when I was betrothed to someone. She helped me escape and after that I never saw her again. Last month she's in town and she avoided me.

In my memory I never mistreated anyone and I always reminded myself not to be sorry for myself.

I secured the bungalow first before heading home.

*clug clug clash*

The dark clouds covered the sky and everything's dim

The dark clouds covered the sky and everything's dim. The heavy rain started and the wind blew hard like trying to ruin the house. I stayed for a long time waiting for the rain to stop but I got impatient, my family will get worried if I won't be home soon.

*whooo*

The wind blew harder and harder while I was walking on the trail. It seems like it wants me to go back to the hut but I really have to be home right now. "Sorry wind, have some compassion for me." I ignored the wind and the heavy rain. If I stay it will get darker and I won't be able to see the way so I started running while the light is fainting.