16. Lovesick

Hmm, where am I? Ugh, yeah, this room looks familiar. Remembering my childhood memories this house was very creepy and boring. Where is he?

I stood up and stretched myself in front of the window facing the gardens of fruit trees

I stood up and stretched myself in front of the window facing the gardens of fruit trees. Wow, this season is bringing up all the citrus into life. I have to pick everything up before it rots but first I have to wear some clothes.

Hmm, gladly there's some clothes inside of the closet. It was vintage but still clean, all I need is to undust it by flapping it on the air.

"Yeah, she's safe and you have nothing to worry about. Please make it soon." When I reached the door the delicious smell of onions reached me that resulted in my stomach to rumble in hunger.

*clog clog dug*

It sounds like the angry clouds carrying storms at night that I held my stomach and glanced at him shyly. Whoa! That's embarrassing!

Debonair puts down his phone and pulls me to sit down while he cooks but I chose to get a basket to gather fruits for us before breakfast

"That's strange, Brazen." His jaw dropped when I came back and added some slices of orange in the steak. When he tasted it, he looked at me and swallowed.

"Hmm," I was the one surprised with his reaction when he suddenly kissed me and from that kiss I tasted what he ate.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" He grins as we set up the table and dined.

Because of the delicious taste, our bellies were full and satisfied. We had a tour around the outdoors and I told him that I'm planning on redecorating the gardens and using the fruits for my future business. He looks at me in admiration and after that he left with a big box of the fruits I harvested and a packed food for lunch and dinner.

Well, I quickly missed him when the night came and everything was silent. I turned the television on and started to experiment with the idea I had in my head. Well, I'm not a licensed manufacturer but that doesn't matter anymore. I can borrow some of my fellows for rights and no one will bother.