19. Longing Romance

It was October and the sun had started to show up in the morning and it would always rain in the afternoon to midnight. Our family became closer to me and will always ask how I am.

What happened, I wonder? Where's Debonair? It's been five or six months since I last saw him

What happened, I wonder? Where's Debonair? It's been five or six months since I last saw him. When I arrived at Fondest with mom and Christine I don't remember what happened after that. I have been blank for those months and my family doesn't even want me to remember it.

Dad will always change the topic and the others would just avoid it. My niece, Kate and step sister, Nikki, have been living with me and won't let me cook.

I was right, a man as hot as Debonair won't take me seriously. There's no regrets for me though. Growing older as a virgin is more pathetic. At least I experienced sex. Hahaha, what a pervert! I admit I missed him so much. When he winks at me my panty drops. His voice, like a music to my ears that excites me, calms me and sometimes my lullaby.

Stop it, it's all over so forget about him like you only have a one night stand.

"Wow, this brand is really in demand. I wonder who made it." I smiled as I read the cute elegant pink box of a beauty set. The price is really tempting and the ingredients were all natural but rare.

"Oh, you're flattering yourself, madam. That's the best product you ever made and it became popular in our city." My employee, Danica, who has been working for my shop since I got lost, took the box from me and gave it to a customer and gave instructions.

My smile fades as I absorb what she just told me. Did I really make the brand and the products? Wait, I thought it was all just a plan that had failed because of the scarcity of the ingredients. How did I accomplish this?

When I glanced at Danica again, Kate was already dragging her out of the shop. Why is Kate angry with her? Did she give the wrong instructions?

I continued to check on our stocks and noticed that there's plenty of new products. Everything is new to me and I feel like I have been left behind.

"Auntie, a lot of things happened and you got terribly sick which erased your memories. Those products were made by you and some were with the help of my mom. It's really a great success. Grandma really loved the anti aging products that you gave her." Kate started to clear things up with me and I felt convinced and also admired myself.

Another week ended and I received a text message from one of my friends, David. In his message, he mentioned Herald was in the hospital and they wanted me to come with them for a visit.

That gloomy afternoon I prepared myself to leave. Gladly, the hospital is just a walking distance so I enjoyed the walk until I arrived at the entrance. When I looked at my phone to check which room they were in but I was grabbed by my arm and thrown in the back seat of a small sedan.

"What's going on?" I asked the woman when she sat in the driver's seat. The woman looks beautiful and sexy, has shoulder length black permed hair. The engine starts and we start to leave when someone enters the front seat.