Prologue

Merlin POV

"TEMPEST...WAKE!" Someone said as several blades of ice and wind formed around me, each blade slashed at me from several different angles all at once, I sighed, "Absolute Counter." I said as I dispelled the spell, "This is the third time you've attacked me today with that same spell...I'm proud of you sweetie." I said as I turned around and faced my son who looked up at me with pride and joy in his eyes, "Now I want you to keep working hard while King Arthur and I are away. Prove to me that you can handle the power of your sacred treasure." I said as I began to walk away, "Imperfect Cube." He said as a cube of energy formed around me, "Mama stay!" He said, 'Imperfect Cube. The technique (y/n) had learned from watching me use my Perfect Cube when he was only a month old. This is what made me decide to teach him.' I thought, "Sweetheart I have to go." I said as I walked through his spell, "Mama." He said as he began to cry, "(y/n) stop crying. I won't be gone for long and once I get back I'll spend lots and lots of time with you and we can play as much as you want." I said as I picked him up, "Doesn't that sound nice?" I said as I dried his tears, "Now show me, my big boy." I said with a kind and warm smile, 'This smile is only for him. I will never smile like this for anyone else. Not Arthur or the captain. Only my son is allowed to see this smile.' I thought as he hugged me, "Mama." (y/n) said softly, "I know honey, I'll miss you too." I said softly, "Come too?" He said, "No, we are going to a kingdom called Liones. Lots of people there don't like Mommy and want to see me dead. If you would come with us and something were to happen to you I would never be able to forgive myself." I said as I set him down, "Now go home. I've asked Morgana and Lancelot to look after you." I said.

(y/n) POV

"There he is! Little (y/n), come give auntie a hug." A woman said as I entered my home.

" A woman said as I entered my home

"Auntie." I said as I hugged her, "I missed you so much, your mom can be so mean sometimes. She's had me so busy that I've hardly had time to come visit my adorable little nephew." She said, "Now now Morgana lady Merlin just wants you to become even stronger." Lancelot said as he entered the house.

"Uncle!" I said, "Hello (y/n) it's very good to see you again

"Uncle!" I said, "Hello (y/n) it's very good to see you again." He said, "Now have you decided if you want to be a silly knight or an awesome mage when you grow up yet?" Auntie asked I just shook my head, "That's alright sweetie, you have plenty of time to decide, you are only three-years-old after all." She said, "Want Mama." I said, "Sorry sweetie, your mother prohibited us from leaving Camalot unless it's an absolute emergency." She said as she set me down, "Want Mama!" I said as I tried to run out the door, "Oh no you don't! Equinox of the Phoenix!" She said as small flaming birds appeared around me creating a cage, "Tempest Wake." I said as my spell formed around me allowing me to walk out of Morgana's cage of flames, "He's gotten better Morgana." Uncle said, "Imperfect Cube." I said as I trapped both Auntie and Uncle.

I decided to follow Mama and King Arthur to Liones. Once I arrived meer hours after them the kingdom looked terrible. Everything was destroyed and in ruins, and monsters roamed the streets. Suddenly a monster noticed me and rushed at me, "MAMA!" I cried, "FIRE STORM!" Mama shouted as a blast of fire incinerated the monster, "I don't care if you were a human before this. You tried to hurt my son and for that, you cannot be allowed to live." She said, "What are you doing here sweetie. I asked you to stay with Morgana and Lancelot so why are you here?" She asked, "MAMA!" I cried as I clung to my mother, "There there you're alright, Mama will make everything all better." She said, "M...Ma...ma!" I cried, "HEY MERLIN WHERE DID YOU GO?!" A man said, "Well (y/n) would you like to meet some of Mommy's friends?" Mama asked I nodded as she picked me up, "(y/n) meet my friends, the Seven Deadly Sins." She said.