Chapter 11

(y/n) POV

"And that's why I have crippling abandonment issues and a highly destructive impulse to save anyone and everyone in front of me at any cost even if it means my death." I said, "You are truly a broken man." Sariel said, "I feel bad now, I helped attribute to your issues." Derieri said, "Well I'm gonna go kill the man I saw as a father figure now." I said, "Good luck, and who knew that letting you join in on our adventures would scar you so deeply." King said before I flew towards Camalot.

"CRAP!" I shouted as I hurtled towards a dome of darkness, I quickly drew Tiamat and cut through it, "INCOMING!" I shouted as I crashed into someone, "You're that brat from Camalot." Zeldris said, "Where's Meliodas? I have a job to do and then I have to find my mom and have her return my wife to normal." I said, "(y/n)?" Mom said from behind me, "Oh there you are. Hey after we're done here would you mind lifting the curse on Terra." I said, "What are you doing here?! And how did you beat us here?!" She asked, "I have a sword that cuts through dimensions remember. And as for why I'm here, well it's a long story." I said, "You're three, there are no long stories for you. If you want long stories than Meliodas and I are the ones to talk to." She said, "Well remember how I went to go save Elizabeth." I said, "Yes." She said, "And remember how you tricked the Supreme Deity." I said, "What of it?" She asked, "I sorta went and talked to her and ended up working for her. She gave me the task of breaking Elizabeth's curse with this holy sword by killing Meliodas." I said, "(y/n), come here for a moment." She said I walked over to her and suddenly I returned to my true form, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HOLY SWORDS YOUNG MAN!" She shouted as she bent me over her knee and spanked me repeatedly, "AND TO THINK YOU'D MAKE A DEAL WITH THE SUPREME DEITY BEHIND MY BACK!" She shouted as she continued before I returned to my adult form, "But you only said I couldn't touch Excalibur. You didn't say anything about Avalon." I said as I got up off the ground, "Enough of this. What makes you think you can kill Meliodas?" Zeldris asked, "From what I gathered Avalon is the only weapon capable of killing Meliodas and you know keeping him dead. I figure it will break his curse and then Elizabeth will be safe." I said, "What happened to you protecting people?" Mom asked, "I realized that no matter what I do, I will never be able to save both Meliodas and Elizabeth. It's an impossible task to accomplish in the little time we have left." I said, "There's no other way to save them. You act like I like this option, but it's taking every ounce of strength I have to come here and not try to save Meliodas." I said, "I see, so you're a fool." Zeldris said, "How dare you!" Mom said angrily, "He foolishly seeks to save everyone, but that is a fool's errand. He will accomplish nothing and save no one. He will die in complete and utter obscurity. He will die as a fool king." Zeldris said, "You have a point. I could die here today as the fool king of Camalot. But I set a goal for myself, and that's to become the king of kings. A king that reigns above all others." I said, "Then you also wish to reign over the Demon King as well?" He said, "No. I will reign over him as well." I said, "Then you wish to become a God. I cannot allow you to threaten the Demon Clan in a way such as that." He said as he drew his sword and I drew Avalon, "You can't win. Even you should be able to realize this." I said as Avalon's divine flames burned along the blade. "Oh yeah, and you the Goddess, your mom was holding out in you. She had an ultimate grace she could've given to anyone. So how does it make you feel that she gave it to me in the form of a divine blade." I said, "(y/n) don't taunt the Goddess." Mom said, "But it's so easy." I said, "Perfect Cube." Mom said, suddenly her perfect cube surrounded me, "What's the meaning of this." I said, "I can't allow you to kill Meliodas. He's important to me." She said, "I get it. You love him don't you." I said, "Perhaps I do, and perhaps I don't. My feelings towards the captain are none of your concern, even if you are my son." She said, "I think a time out is long overdue." She said as she separated me and Avalon and returned me into my true form. "Let Mommy handle this." She said, "MAMA!" I cried as I pounded my fists against the perfect cube, "I will save them both. We will go on more adventures with Meliodas and big sis sis." She said.