Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) where did you go?" Mommy said, "Imperfect Cube!" I said as I ran out from my hiding place, "HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" She said as I ran off.

Lancelot POV

"And that's why knights are better than mages." I said, "Whatever, knights are lame. If (y/n) wants to become a magic knight that's fine, but a plain old knight is stupid." Morgana said as (y/n) ran by, "Speaking of (y/n)." I said, "GET BACK HERE!" Queen Guinevere said as she chased after him, "What's going on?" Galahad asked, "Tag." Morgana and I said, "Tag?" Galahad said in confusion, "Yeah we kinda ruined the game for the boy since when we play we always use magic. Sure it makes the game more challenging, but now that's the only way he knows how to play." I said, "I see, should we help the Queen?" He asked, "Nah, (y/n) only uses imperfect cube so he can get away, and when he does he releases the spell." I said, "I keep telling him to use other spells, but he doesn't listen." Morgana said, "If you had your way he'd be shooting fireballs at us!" I said, "No only at you." She said, "Arrogant witch." I said, "Selfrichous knight." She said, "JUST HOOK UP ALREADY!" the Queen shouted as she and (y/n) ran past us, "AS IF I'D DEGRATE MYSELF TO DATING A KNIGHT! GET BACK HERE!" Morgana shouted angrily as she chased after them. "What's wrong with dating a knight?" Galahad asked, "Nothing my friend, she's just in denial." I said as I walked away.

Guinevere POV

"I FINALLY CAUGHT YOU!" I said as I panted in exhaustion, "No more tag ok sweetie." I said, suddenly he clung to me, "(y/n)? What's wrong?" I asked, "Milady please return to the castle and take (y/n) with you!" Lancelot said as he ran past us, "What's going...on." I said as I looked out at an enormous creature looming over Camalot. I quickly scooped up (y/n) and ran into the castle.

"Good you both are alright!" Arthur said, "A bit shaken, but yes we're both fine." I said, "I'm going to go help drive the beast off!" He said, "Arthur wait!" I said making him stop, "Go fight for us, fight to defend your wife, your son, and your kingdom." I said, "My son?" He said as he looked at (y/n) who was clinging to me, "Right!" He said with a smile before he ran off.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) everything will be alright. Step away from the window, you'll be no good to anyone from there." Mommy said, suddenly a huge pig appeared in the sky, "What is that thing?!" Mommy said in shock, "Boar Hat!" I said happily as I grabbed my sword, "(Y/N) WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mommy said as I teleported away.

"MAMA!" I said happily as I appeared next to my mother, "(y/n), why are you here?" Mama asked, "Help." I said, "Very well, but the Captain has this under control." She said as Meliodas killed the monster. "See there was no reason for you to put yourself in danger like this." She said.

"Oh hey (y/n)." Meliodas said, suddenly he and Mama looked on edge and uneasy. "Mama?" I said, suddenly there was an explosion, "Seventy-two steps." a man said as the dust settled revealing him.

"I thought it would only take seventy!" He said, "Mama!" I said in fear, "PERFECT CUBE!" Mama said before she went to fight

"I thought it would only take seventy!" He said, "Mama!" I said in fear, "PERFECT CUBE!" Mama said before she went to fight. I watched my mother talk to the armor-clad monster when she suddenly began to turn to stone, "You tried to lie to me. I am Galand of Truth! All who lie in my presence will be turned to stone!" Galand said as he prepared to hit Mama, "MAMA!" I cried as I teleported over to my mother, "Interesting. A mage that took up a blade." He said, "Help Mama!" I said as I pointed my sword at him, "I like you kid! You're honest and brave! Sadly your mother was neither of those." He said as he raised his spear, "I Galand of Truth will take you. With proper training, you will make for a decent opponent!" He said as he grabbed me and jumped away, "MAMA!" I cried as Camalot faded from view.

"Galand why did you bring a human back with you?" A woman said.

"I like this kid, I'm gonna train him to be a great opponent!" Galand said, "You're afraid

"I like this kid, I'm gonna train him to be a great opponent!" Galand said, "You're afraid." The woman said as she floated over to me and grabbed my chin, "That's good. I am Melascula of Faith." She said, "Mama win." I said, "I like this one. When we destroy the world I'll keep you as a pet." She said, "Now to collect souls." She said as a portal opened and strange monsters came out of it. I quickly jumped onto a red one as it passed by and escaped.

Melaleuca POV

"Aw, he got away. No matter, he will be mine one way or another." I said, "I'll have some red demons search for him and bring him back." I said.

(y/n) POV

Once I was near a town I killed the monster and fell to the ground, "M...Ma...Mama." I said weakly as I walked into the town, "Gil look!" a man said as he and two other men ran over to me, "Isn't he Lady Merlin's son?" Gilthunder said, "M...Mama." I said as Gilthunder caught me, "Howzer, we should take him with us. It's not safe for him to be out here." He said, "I agree. Maybe we'll run into his mother on the way." Howzer said.