Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

Gilthunder, Howzer, Griamore, and Hendrickson took me with them to somewhere called Istar, "LITTLE HENDI!" A woman said happily, "Lady Jenna. Thank you for having us." Hendrickson said, "Hendi, whos this?" Lady Jenna said as she walked over to me, "This is (y/n). He's been traveling with us." Hendrickson said, "(y/n) you had a run-in with a group of monsters didn't you?" Lady Jenna asked I nodded, "I can tell by the look in your eyes. The mix of fear and self-hatred. You hate yourself for some reason. I'm guessing you hate yourself for being weak. Am I right?" She said, "Yeah." I said softly, "Well then I have the perfect training for you!" She said, "But be warned this shall not be easy, but I promise you will gain all the strength you could ever want." She said as she extended her hand to me, I immediately took her hand, "Very good! You're a smart boy!" She said, "For your training, you may keep your equipment. Without it, I fear you will die." She said as she lead me to a large dark cave. "In here you will face your greatest fears. You will either conquer them or die, crushed by your own fears. At least that's how it normally works, I will not let you die." She said.

Merlin POV

"No." I said, "It's cute you think I'm giving you a choice. I will be accompanying you. (y/n) is a part of my family and he is the prince of Camalot! As the Queen I must ensure his safety." Guinevere said, "Very well, we are going to the homeland of the Druids, Istar. We need to restore the captain's power." I said.

Guinevere POV

It took three entire days for us to arrive at Istar. "It's beautiful here." I said as I walked through the portal. On the other side, we were met by two girls and a large burly man, but my attention was drawn to the man who was standing near the entrance of a cave. 'He's hot.' I thought, "Jenna what are you waiting for? I thought I had more training to do." the man said as he walked over to us and stepped into the light.

" the man said as he walked over to us and stepped into the light

"I believe that you've become strong enough, (y/n)." Lady Jenna said, "(Y/N)?!" I said in shock, "Yeah?" (y/n) said, "What happened to you?! What happened to the little boy I know and love!" I said, "I trained. I trained for three days straight and I went through a lot." I said, "He and Griamore both did." a man said, "Oh hey little Gil." Meliodas said, "WOW! (y/n) your power level jumped from three hundred and twelve to six thousand nine hundred ninety!" Hawk said, "We've been here for six days. The first day he got here he began his training. After training for three days, Lady Jenna dragged him out of the cave, unconscious. His sacred treasure was destroyed." Gil said, "He had aged to the appearance of a ten-year-old. And now he's become a grown man." He said. "It's probably best that the Demonic Blade Bahamut was destroyed. It had no ability to speak of, instead it had a curse. This curse was called Commandment. Just as it sounds it grants its wielder the ability to resist commandments. This would be useless but with the Ten Commandments released it's an asset that (y/n) has absorbed." Lady Jenna said as (y/n) took off his jacket and revealed a phoenix tattoo on his right shoulder, "Phoenix sin of defiance, (y/n). At your service." (y/n) said, "Well this has greatly sped up my plans, but I will work with it. I am a queen after all." I said, "(y/n) what kind of training did you do?" Merlin asked, "I conquered my fears, by killing Galand of Truth over and over again." (y/n) said, "It makes sense that would scare you." I said.

(y/n) POV

"What are you doing?" I asked as I entered the tavern, "I'm looking for your future wife. There are many foreign kingdoms that would make great allies for Camalot. It is your duty as the crowned prince to do what's best for your kingdom and her people." Guinevere said, "Did you forget that I'm technically still three?" I said, "No I have not forgotten, and I'm taking that into account darling. The one I choose for you will love children so your age won't matter." She said, "Don't I get a say in this?" I asked, "No, not even a word." She said, "But I don't wanna get married!" I said as I walked away.

"Ah (y/n) I have a gift for you!" Lady Jenna said, "For me? Why did I do something to deserve it?" I asked, "No, but you survived your training so this is to celebrate that!" She said as she handed me a sword.

"This is a sacred treasure. Its name is Sacred Treasure Tiamat. It has the ability to slice through dimensions. This magic ability is called Dimension Shift." She said, "(y/n) we are going back home to Camalot!" Guinevere said, "Why?" I asked, "So you can meet your future wife or rather so that I can get us some proper clothes for the journey." She said, "Jenna please help me." I said, "I'm sorry little one, but I cannot." Lady Jenna said, "CAN'T OR WON'T!" I said.