Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) YOU WILL PUT THE OUTFIT I PICKED OUT FOR YOU ON!" Guinevere said, "Let's just get this over with." I said, "Can you teleport us?" She asked, "If I know where we're going and the exact location and direction then maybe." I said as she pointed at a kingdom called Aria on a map, "We're going South." She said, "Fine." I said as I grabbed her and teleported us to Aria.

"Hello sir, I am Queen Guinevere of Camalot, would you be so kind as to point me and son to the castle." Guinevere said, "Its that way, you can't miss it." A guard said.

"King Gilgamesh, it is my great honor to finally make your acquaintance. My son, (y/n), would like to have the great honor of taking your daughter's hand in marriage." Guinevere said as a man glaired at me from a throne made of gold.

" Guinevere said as a man glaired at me from a throne made of gold

"You there, boy. Step forward." Gilgamesh said, "Call me "boy" again and that daughter of yours is gonna replace you." I said, "Such insolence!" He said, "That is my sin." I said, "You have heard of the Seven Deadly Sins before haven't you?" I said, "Only the scattered rumors." He said, "Well they're back and as strong as ever. And now I'm on their level and earned myself a sin bestowed to me by a Druid." I said, "Prove your strength to me, and perhaps I will let you live." He said I sighed and walked over to him and extended my hand to him. "What is this." He said, "Ten thousand one hundred." I said, "What?" He said, "All I have to do is beat your power level of ten thousand one hundred right, then take my hand and I will beat it." I said as he took my hand. I teleported us above the ruins of Danifall. "WHAT IS THIS?! I DEMAND YOU RETURN ME TO MY HOME IMMEDIATELY!" He said angrily, "Shut up." I said coldly, "I'm the one in control here. If I wanted I could let go of you and watch you plummet to your death." I said, "Six thousand nine hundred ninety. That's how much of my power I can't suppress just yet. In reality, my power level is over seventy-five thousand, and it only rises as the moon rises." I said, "H-How?!" He said, "I killed one of the Ten Commandments, over and over again until I was stronger than any of the commandments. A power level of ten thousand one hundred would intimidate most, but compared to half the people I know, you're pathetic." I said, "If this is your idea of winning me over you are sadly mistaken." He said, "You still don't get it, do you? I don't want to get married." I said, "Your mother seems to say differently." He said, "Guinevere is not my mother, she might've married my father, but my mother is the boar sin of gluttony Merlin." I said as I dropped him and teleported him back to his castle throne room. "I think you better learn how to humble yourself around those who are stronger than you." I said as I sat in his throne while he fell to the ground, "Guinevere, we're going home." I said, "DADDY!" a girl said worriedly as she ran over to Gilgamesh.

" I said, "DADDY!" a girl said worriedly as she ran over to Gilgamesh

"Who's this?" I asked, "(y/n) honey, this is princess Terra. Hopefully, she will be your bride." Guinevere said, "She is pretty, but not as pretty as my mother or Elizabeth." I said as I walked over to her, "Don't even try sweetheart, I can guarantee that knife you're planning to put in me will end up buried in your arm." I said, "DON'T YOU DARE THREATEN MY DAUGHTER!" Gilgamesh shouted as he tried to stab me, but Guinevere pushed me out of the way, "GUINEVERE!" I shouted as she fell to the ground, "I'm going to kill you!" I said angrily as I released my full power and grabbed him by his throat and threw him through a wall, "YOU WILL NOT HARM ANYONE I CARE ABOUT AND LIVE TO REGRET IT!" I said angrily as I cut his arm off, "SEMI-PERFECT CUBE!" I shouted as a semi-perfect cube formed around us, "Now no one can stop me." I said, "GATE!" He shouted as several golden portals formed behind him, I drew Tiamat and slashed destroying the portals and everything inside them, "(y-y/n)." Guinevere said weakly, I released my cube and ran to her side, "Guinevere!" I said, "(y-y/n), you're so much like Arthur and I'm glad to call you my son. I-I wish I could continue to guide you in the matters that Merlin cannot, but I'm afraid I can't. When you're ready go and find your father, watch and learn from him and then be even better. I know you will make a wonderful king..." She said as he took her final breath, "GUINEVERE!" I cried, "SO YOU'RE THE SON OF KING ARTHUR! I SHALL HAVE YOU AND YOUR FOOL OF A FATHER KILLED!" Gilgamesh said, "No you won't. You will never hurt anyone ever again." Terra said as she cut her father's head off. "I'm sorry my father killed her, I wish I could've stopped him sooner. I will understand if you harbor ill will towards me, but please don't harm the citizens!" She said, "No, you aren't to blame." I said, "I am truly sorry. My father has been on a warpath plotting to take over Camalot. I had to stop him." She said, "You're the queen now, I expect you to be better than your father." I said, "I hope I will be one day, but I'm far too young to rule. I'm only four-years-old after all." She said, "When I was two I was cursed by a vengeful wizard, and given this body, my father tried to find a way to reverse it but he failed and decided to marry me off instead." She said, "So that's why she picked you. She wanted me to help you." I said sadly, "If you want, you can stay here while you morn." She said, "That would be nice." I said.