~93~

"You feeling okay baby?"

Nodding softly you reach out and clasp Jimin's hand tenderly as you look over at Hobi and Jungkook now enjoying some hot chicken, the smiles on their faces lightening the nausea taking over your form.

"Yeah...I'm alright I just waited way too long to eat...now I'm so nauseated to eat."

"Do we need to go home? If you aren't feeling good then you really need rest."

"No...I'll get over it I just have to be patient."

"Hey Jungkook-ah, try this drink!"

"Hobi absolutely not!"

Pushing the glass filled with the brown liquid away from a doe eyes Jungkook you shoot Hobi a death glare, his nose pink from the alcohol.

"Oh come on Y/N-ah he can have one drink!"

"Excuse me he is not of age to try that or even have it close to him keep it away from him."

"You're no fun."

"And you're too much fun."

"Well fine Jungkook-ah! When you come of age Hyung is going to be the first one to take you drinking!"

"Really Hyung?!"

"Hobi."

"What?! Can't I be the one to give him his first drink? He'll be twenty one in two years!"

"You're ridiculous."

"Mama bear."

Jungkook tenderly wraps his arms around you and places a small kiss on your cheek, his eyes sparkling when he looks into your eyes.

"I like that you're a mama bear Noona."

When the next wave of nausea hits your stomach you lightly reach down and clutch your stomach while you lay your forehead on the table and feel Jungkook's hand press on your back, his voice laced with light worry.

"Noona....you're too sick...come on let's go home..."

"No Jungkook just enjoy your chicken please."

"No way. Noona you're the only one that can drive home and we can't have you getting too sick. Come on Noona."

Ugh...I just want them to have a good time, why do I have to be sick now of all times.

"Come on Baby lets get you home."

But I don't wanna go...

"I....alright..."

Carefully standing up from the table you begin making your way outside of the restaurant as Jimin opens up his umbrella to shield you from the heavy rain, his hand practically vibrating trying to keep ahold of it.

Why is it raining so heavily...I swear we need to move somewhere that isn't a rainforest.

"Here Noona watch your head..."

Plopping down into the drivers seat you take a minute to sit and wait for all the boys to file into the car, Jimin's worried form taking the seat beside you.

"It's a long way home Jimin...are you sure you won't get sick?.."

"Quit worrying about me Babygirl, let's just go home."

"Alright..."

Starting the car you very slowly pull out of the parking space and squint trying to see past the excessive rain pounding against the top of the car, any sound blurred out by the noise.

What even I can barely see in front of me.

"Sorry guys I'm gonna take it easy...I can't see in all this rain."

"Do we need to pull over Noona?"

"No...it doesn't really show any signs of stopping so I'm just going to try and push through. Don't worry Kookie, I'll get us home safely."

"I know you will Noona!"

With a small smile you try your hardest to fight against the stomach curdling pain clutching your body and sending you straight into a nauseated whirlwind, the heavy pounding of rain not making you feel any better.

Ugh...what is wrong with me why do I feel so sick?

I haven't felt good for an entire month ever since I started learning how to drive and got that rotten fish.

Is this driving anxiety?

Maybe I shouldn't have taken on something like this yet...

Hobi can't take over though because he had some drinks...

Dont lose hope Y/N.

You've got this.

I have to get my family home safe.

Your knuckles begin to turn white with how hard you're gripping into the steering wheel as you look around at the empty highway in front of you, the street lights faded with the rain.

Getting us home during this I'm gonna qualify to be a race car driver.

This rain reminds me of the day I first met Jimin in that alleyway....that was the day my life changed so much...

That's when I met two of the most amazing boys in my life...that day I never knew I was going to fall head over heels in love...something I thought would never be gifted to me like my mother and father got....

"Why are the roads so empty?..."

"I feel like we were a bit stupid and just didn't check the weather before going out tonight, had I have known about this kind of rain we would have stayed home and had ice cream."

"It is kind of odd that there's no people out, it's Friday night! Usually people are out drinking and having a great time! It's like a ghost town out here."

"I know Hobi...it's definitely odd."

Okay there's the sign.

Exit off this road and we're practically home free.

I'm so ready to be home, I want to snuggle up with Jimin in his bed and take a nap.

I just want to feel better...maybe I'll go see the doctor tomorrow when this rain slows down.

Turning on your turn signal you begin to turn towards the exit ramp that takes you into downtown until a sudden light catches your attention, your eyes going wide when you see the double headlights barreling right towards your car.

"NOONA WATCH OUT!"

"Everybody-!"

At the piercing sound of Jungkook's panicked voice you quickly turn the wheel of the car, the last thing you see is Jimin's head turning towards you with wide eyes, the deafening sound of crunching metal and shattering glass taking over the sound of the rain, your vision immediately going black at the impact.

Oh...

My god...

My....

My family.....

Why.....

(A/N): One chapter left 💜